Outdated Gig Life Tycoon Ver. 1.1.3 MOD MENU | Job Money Multiplier | Bag Items

birdy101

Rookie
Aug 8, 2023
Yemek
I have tested this on 3 different emulators and it worked, can you give me more info? what android version are you guys on and does the actual mod not work or does the game crash?
Same here i'm on android 12 and the mod doesn't work money doesn't multiply and the items decrease when i sell them

JokerSama

Rookie
Aug 30, 2019
Philippines
I have tested this on 3 different emulators and it worked, can you give me more info? what android version are you guys on and does the actual mod not work or does the game crash?
i have the same issue as the others. Android 12, Arm64 v8a Instruction set but the mod is not working. I thought it won't work on my existing account so i tried to make a new one but the mod still doesn't work.

Reactions: whothefisGiganigg4

Keiran98

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Oct 4, 2020
Tamriel
i have the same issue as the others. Android 12, Arm64 v8a Instruction set but the mod is not working. I thought it won't work on my existing account so i tried to make a new one but the mod still doesn't work.
I'm trying to figure this out but I have not been able to recreate the issue, it works on all my emulators and I got a friend @-Silent- DreadBeast to test it... does the "Bag Items Increase" work or does the mod not work at all?

Reactions: Nicola Drake

Reeddss

Platinian
Apr 22, 2020
Indonesia
I try with emulators & without, it doesn't work idk why..
My Device Version Android 11.