PMT FREE MOD Glow Fashion Idol Ver. 1.1.9 MOD MENU APK | Free In-App Purchases, Wardrobe Injectors, Unlimited Coins & Unlimited Gems

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
here is some Wardrobe IDs

Rich (BB code):
Collections: Prom [
       Id: dress_0072_01,
       Id: dress_0073_01,
       Id: dress_0074_01,
       Id: shoes_0134_01,
       Id: shoes_0135_01,
       Id: shoes_0136_01,
       Id: earring_0080_01,
       Id: earring_0081_01,
       Id: ring_0020_01,
       Id: ring_0021_01,
       Id: bracelet_0031_01,
       Id: bag_0043_01,
    ]
 
Collections: Spring Time [
       Id: dress_0054_01,
       Id: dress_0055_01,
       Id: shirt_0052_01,
       Id: shirt_0052_02,
       Id: shirt_0052_03,
       Id: shirt_0052_04,
       Id: shirt_0052_05,
       Id: shirt_0052_06,
       Id: shoes_0106_01,
       Id: coat_0031_01,
       Id: pants_0031_01,
       Id: earring_0059_01,
       Id: earring_0060_01,
       Id: necklace_0023_01,
       Id: necklace_0024_01,
       Id: bag_0035_01,
       Id: bag_0036_01,
    ]

Collections: Quiet Luxury [
       Id: dress_0050_01,
       Id: dress_0050_02,
       Id: dress_0050_03,
       Id: dress_0050_04,
       Id: dress_0050_05,
       Id: dress_0050_06,
       Id: shirt_0049_01,
       Id: shirt_0049_02,
       Id: shirt_0049_03,
       Id: shirt_0049_04,
       Id: shirt_0049_05,
       Id: shirt_0049_06,
       Id: shoes_0098_01,
       Id: shoes_0100_01,
       Id: coat_0022_01,
       Id: coat_0022_02,
       Id: coat_0022_03,
       Id: coat_0022_04,
       Id: coat_0022_05,
       Id: coat_0022_06,
       Id: coat_0023_01,
       Id: coat_0023_02,
       Id: coat_0023_03,
       Id: coat_0023_04,
       Id: coat_0023_05,
       Id: coat_0023_06,
       Id: pants_0027_01,
       Id: pants_0027_02,
       Id: pants_0027_03,
       Id: pants_0027_04,
       Id: pants_0027_05,
       Id: pants_0027_06,
       Id: pants_0028_01,
       Id: pants_0028_02,
       Id: pants_0028_03,
       Id: pants_0028_04,
       Id: pants_0028_05,
       Id: pants_0028_06,
       Id: earring_0055_01,
       Id: ring_0043_01,
       Id: bag_0059_01,
       Id: shades_0009_01,
    ]
Hello, first of all thank you for all your work you are doing for us to play free games. ☺️ I have a question: if I sign in to Google Play while using this mod, and then, for example, delete the mod the next day and install it again afterward, will my progress be saved, or will it not matter even though I’m connected to my Google Play account?
 
Hello, first of all thank you for all your work you are doing for us to play free games. ☺️ I have a question: if I sign in to Google Play while using this mod, and then, for example, delete the mod the next day and install it again afterward, will my progress be saved, or will it not matter even though I’m connected to my Google Play account?
you should be able to load your save file if you signed in. I used the mod on my emulator and spammed the buy there, then i loaded the same profile on my clean phone. saves it just fine.
 
you should be able to load your save file if you signed in. I used the mod on my emulator and spammed the buy there, then i loaded the same profile on my clean phone. saves it just fine.

In that case, I’ll try that. Even better, because the game is too heavy for my phone and it keeps freezing, so I was actually planning opposite of you to keep the mod on my phone and play the regular version on my Mac through an emulator. I hope it's going to work! Thank you!
 
Of course it updates to 1.1.9 now that I've found a cool site...
I tried the 1.1.8 and I got the same thing. That it's not an official version pops up right away. Not even waiting a few seconds. It's a beautifully done mod I can't wait to play it. It did allow me to open the menu but still with the notice there.
 
Of course it updates to 1.1.9 now that I've found a cool site...
I tried the 1.1.8 and I got the same thing. That it's not an official version pops up right away. Not even waiting a few seconds. It's a beautifully done mod I can't wait to play it. It did allow me to open the menu but still with the notice there.
Will be updated soon, i just finished with some work in real life
 
MOD UPDATED, PLEASE ENJOY!!

now it will be included as Package Wardrobe, here is the list code
Code:
Lollipop (platinmodsPackage_BmRmcw)
Purple Hearts (platinmodsPackage_BmRhew)
Ivory Light (platinmodsPackage_Bmdicw)
Monochromat (platinmodsPackage_BmRlew)
Blue Memoir (platinmodsPackage_BmdieA)
Frost Shine (platinmodsPackage_BmRlfg)
Azure Throne (platinmodsPackage_BmdgfQ)
Miracle (platinmodsPackage_BmZs)
Edge Theory (platinmodsPackage_BmdteA)
Strapless (platinmodsPackage_BmRncg)

platinmodsPackage_xXx is the Wardrobe IDs, every next updates will be random IDs

also the previous IDs will be not work anymore
 
Tags Tags
glow fashion idol glow fashion idol apk glow fashion idol cheat glow fashion idol hack glow fashion idol mod glow fashion idol tips glow fashion idol tips and tricks mika cybertron mika cybertron mod mika cybertron pmt mikacybertron mikacybertron mod mikacybertron pmt

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom