PMT FREE MOD Glow Fashion Idol Ver. 1.2.0 MOD MENU APK | Free In-App Purchases, Wardrobe Injectors, Unlimited Coins & Unlimited Gems

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
can't install
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261002_072418_com_google_android_packageinstaller_InstallFailed.jpg
    Screenshot_20261002_072418_com_google_android_packageinstaller_InstallFailed.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
MOD UPDATED, PLEASE ENJOY!!

now it will be included as Package Wardrobe, here is the list code
Code:
Lollipop (platinmodsPackage_BmRmcw)
Purple Hearts (platinmodsPackage_BmRhew)
Ivory Light (platinmodsPackage_Bmdicw)
Monochromat (platinmodsPackage_BmRlew)
Blue Memoir (platinmodsPackage_BmdieA)
Frost Shine (platinmodsPackage_BmRlfg)
Azure Throne (platinmodsPackage_BmdgfQ)
Miracle (platinmodsPackage_BmZs)
Edge Theory (platinmodsPackage_BmdteA)
Strapless (platinmodsPackage_BmRncg)

platinmodsPackage_xXx is the Wardrobe IDs, every next updates will be random IDs

also the previous IDs will be not work anymore
Do I need to type that whole thing in? Or one at a time. I tried putting in Lollipop (platinmodsPackage_BmRhew) I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.... 😬
 
Hi! I've been using the 1.1.8 for a week. For the first few days it saved on my email account. But after that seems like it was disconnected from my account. I tried to install the original app from play store and turn out I lost all of my progress.
 
Hi! I've been using the 1.1.8 for a week. For the first few days it saved on my email account. But after that seems like it was disconnected from my account. I tried to install the original app from play store and turn out I lost all of my progress.
Probably the developer game detect your accounts :v
 
It worked until I closed it out then attempted to play again. The whole "this is an unofficial version junk" it was sooo perfect. They have definitely made things more difficult to mod.

Installs fine but won't actually open / continuously gives the 'not official version' error, even following everything suggested in the thread
try this updated, it should work now

MOD UPDATED, PLEASE ENJOY!!
 
MOD UPDATED, PLEASE ENJOY!!

here is the list code for Wardrobe Injectors
Code:
Sweet Romance (platinmodsPackage_asb7b0)
Rave (platinmodsPackage_ascbcc)
Midnight Rose (platinmodsPackage_asb9b7b7)
Orchid  Fairy (platinmodsPackage_asb7b2bZ)
Spring Bloom (platinmodsPackage_asb7b7)
Sea Opal (platinmodsPackage_asb0cdb3)
Cozy (platinmodsPackage_asb9cd)
Minimal (platinmodsPackage_ascdcc)
Tropical Heat (platinmodsPackage_asb0b9b2)
Dark Mode (platinmodsPackage_asb7ccb3)

platinmodsPackage_xXx is the Wardrobe IDs, every next updates will be random IDs

also the previous IDs will be not work anymore
 
MOD UPDATED, PLEASE ENJOY!!

here is the list code for Wardrobe Injectors
Code:
Sweet Romance (platinmodsPackage_asb7b0)
Rave (platinmodsPackage_ascbcc)
Midnight Rose (platinmodsPackage_asb9b7b7)
Orchid  Fairy (platinmodsPackage_asb7b2bZ)
Spring Bloom (platinmodsPackage_asb7b7)
Sea Opal (platinmodsPackage_asb0cdb3)
Cozy (platinmodsPackage_asb9cd)
Minimal (platinmodsPackage_ascdcc)
Tropical Heat (platinmodsPackage_asb0b9b2)
Dark Mode (platinmodsPackage_asb7ccb3)

platinmodsPackage_xXx is the Wardrobe IDs, every next updates will be random IDs

also the previous IDs will be not work anymore
Thank you so much. 🥰
 
Tags Tags
glow fashion idol glow fashion idol apk glow fashion idol cheat glow fashion idol hack glow fashion idol mod glow fashion idol tips glow fashion idol tips and tricks mika cybertron mika cybertron mod mika cybertron pmt mikacybertron mikacybertron mod mikacybertron pmt

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom