OA [Shared] Goddess Diff Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Resources, VIP Unlocked

App-Architecture
Dual-Arch (ARM64 + ARMv7 | 64+32 Bit)
@DittMods,

Please consider modding
Honey Hex Logic Flip
It looks like the same engine as
Heartthrob Bubble Match which you modded before.

IAP works with Lucky Patcher, so the security is not so tight.
The problem is that the ads do not give a token to transform it into the adult version.

Maybe you can put in your special touch to get the adult version into the Mod

Thank you
 
@DittMods,

Please consider modding
Honey Hex Logic Flip
It looks like the same engine as
Heartthrob Bubble Match which you modded before.

IAP works with Lucky Patcher, so the security is not so tight.
The problem is that the ads do not give a token to transform it into the adult version.

Maybe you can put in your special touch to get the adult version into the Mod

Thank you
I've tried, but I can't find the code that hides the NSFW content. Or maybe there just isn't any NSFW content.
 
I've tried, but I can't find the code that hides the NSFW content. Or maybe there just isn't any NSFW content.
2/3 down the page, the pics are posted by Rosomaxa

Only 2 people have that version. The ad does not provide a token, so watching an ad will not transform it. The developers are only allowing the adult version in their region to avoid getting delisted from googleplay.
 
2/3 down the page, the pics are posted by Rosomaxa

Only 2 people have that version. The ad does not provide a token, so watching an ad will not transform it. The developers are only allowing the adult version in their region to avoid getting delisted from googleplay.
I managed to unlock the NSFW content—it seems the NSFW content is only in the “Challenge” section.
 
The kiddie version, that I have, does not unlock the adult version of the daily challenge, even with VIP enabled.

When I used a Chinese phone with Global firmware, I was able to get the adult version without an ad but once I did an OTA firmware update I could only get the clean kiddie version because their servers now know I am in North America and adheres to googleplay policies to serve the boring kiddie version.

Honey Hex and Charming Arrow have something in common; both are region specific to Uruguay, for example, and probably all of south America. They are determined to not get banned from googleplay.

Can you spoof the code so their servers think the first launch of the game is coming from Uruguay to serve the adult version?
 
The kiddie version, that I have, does not unlock the adult version of the daily challenge, even with VIP enabled.

When I used a Chinese phone with Global firmware, I was able to get the adult version without an ad but once I did an OTA firmware update I could only get the clean kiddie version because their servers now know I am in North America and adheres to googleplay policies to serve the boring kiddie version.

Honey Hex and Charming Arrow have something in common; both are region specific to Uruguay, for example, and probably all of south America. They are determined to not get banned from googleplay.

Can you spoof the code so their servers think the first launch of the game is coming from Uruguay to serve the adult version?
Try this and let me know if it works

 
It works. The Challenge section is the adult version. Is it possible to get the adult version for the whole game? The set of girls may be mostly from the Heartthrob Bubble Match Game
 
The entire game for you is unlocked? For me, the only section that is unlocked is the Challenge section. Lucky Patcher can be used to get IAP.

Like Charming Arrow, the developers kept it region specific to avoid getting delisted from googleplay
 
The entire game for you is unlocked? For me, the only section that is unlocked is the Challenge section. Lucky Patcher can be used to get IAP.

Like Charming Arrow, the developers kept it region specific to avoid getting delisted from googleplay
Yes. Right from the start, the game character is naked.
 
So you can also get Charming Arrow adult version?
Are the Honey Hex girls the same as those in Heartthrob Bubble?
I have "Charming Arrow" installed. The characters are similar, but personally, I think the "Hex" characters are a bit better—though that’s just a matter of personal preference.
 
@DittMods mods One thing I'm wondering about, though, is that even though "Goods Show" and "Lovespark Arrow" are the latest versions, the Play Store keeps prompting me to update them—even though the version numbers are identical.
 
@Foghorn All the characters are similar. However, playing Charming Arrow makes the game too slow, so I want to give Honey Hex a higher score. Here are screenshots of the first, Heart; the second, Charming; and the third, Honey.
 

Attachments

  • media_20260920_231106.png
    media_20260920_231106.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20260920_231712_MX Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20260920_231712_MX Player.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 34
  • media_20260920_231406.png
    media_20260920_231406.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 38
Tags Tags
goddess diff goddess diff cheat goddess diff hack goddess diff mod

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom