Outdated Goddess H5 [ No Need Apk ]

Hshshs

Platinian
Apr 20, 2018
England
the next time when another server appears, will it still disappear the last server? and we will not be able to enter the account?
I mean if I play on one server and another appears, then the one I played I will not be able to enter?

Yanzz

Kicked
Original poster
Feb 24, 2021
XD
I mean if I play on one server and another appears, then the one I played I will not be able to enter?
Private server no one knows when terminating.. You cant maintain the game in same server for a long period. Its just to have fun and kill the time. If you are serious player then dont waste your time in private server section. You can enjoy alot of modded games in exclusive nd approved modders thread they do regular updates

Hshshs

Platinian
Apr 20, 2018
England
Private server no one knows when terminating.. You cant maintain the game in same server for a long period. Its just to have fun and kill the time. If you are serious player then dont waste your time in private server section. You can enjoy alot of modded games in exclusive nd approved modders thread they do regular updates
Thanks😊

Reactions: Rainel03

Hshshs

Platinian
Apr 20, 2018
England
Can i use autoclicker?

Yanzz

Kicked
Original poster
Feb 24, 2021
XD
hi is the server down? can't seem to log in both with wifi and data connection. also tried the vpn and without vpn. still getting this error.
That server gone. Pls rechk thread link updated 24h ago