FREE MOD GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE Ver. 124.6.11 Mod Menu Apk | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Frezze Bullet

But i don't know why the multiplier x1 - x28 the damage still 1, and i set to x29 the damage is normal but, after i finish the battle, then pop up the notice sync of the battle was error, i have read the note or the other reply comment

But i don't know why the multiplier x1 - x28 the damage still 1, and i set to x29 the damage is normal but, after i finish the battle, then pop up the notice sync of the battle was error, i have read the note or the other reply comment
Dont clear to fast

Reactions: ekksauce
Wow. Even though I didn't customize or set the damage multiplier, the game still syncs the battle. There was an error in Ark mode, and sometimes in story mode. What surprised me is that in tower mode in Ark, even though Nikke's power is far below the recommended 2000 power using an x3000 damage multiplier, it's still normal. Even if I set it to x20 - x23, the issue remains the same.
1721576240658.png
1721576254260.png

Tags Tags
goddess of victory: nikke cheat goddess of victory: nikke hack goddess of victory: nikke mod