PMT FREE MOD Goddess: Primal Chaos NA Ver. 1.121.120501 MOD MENU | Instant Win | Debug | ATK | DEF | No CD | No monster ATK | More...

I know you worked hard. Thank you for this program you have programmed. If this program will not be updated, playing Goddess is nonsense. We are waiting for good news from you.Can you answer me Andnix pls <3
1) You posted in wrong section, therefore i thought you did not see the update
2) I forgot to edit the title on the TR/EN/RU topic, but you still have not readed the topic. The new updates are already there.

I will not answer if you do not bother to read anything again
And i don't like your username to attempt to get my attention. Please contact @G-Bo ッ to change your name
Spam has been cleaned up

1) You posted in wrong section, therefore i thought you did not see the update
2) I forgot to edit the title on the TR/EN/RU topic, but you still have not readed the topic. The new updates are already there.

I will not answer if you do not bother to read anything again
And i don't like your username to attempt to get my attention. Please contact @G-Bo ッ to change your name
Spam has been cleaned up
thanks for reply.Sorry for posting in the wrong place. Where can I download the new update?

Tags Tags
goddess na goddess primal chaos mod apk goddess: primal chaos goddess: primal chaos cheat goddess: primal chaos hack goddess: primal chaos mod