PMT FREE MOD Gold and Goblins: Merge & Mine Ver. 1.37.0 MOD APK | ONE HIT ROCK BARRIER | NO ADS

Hi Joker art, I downloaded latest update from mod Yolo and your name appears when I open the game. The game is messed up in 1.32 I cannot use dynamite like nothing happens if I do, it doesn't display the time of mining and I cannot use the coins as well. It shows in thousand but gems decrease when u use them also the ads are not disabled. Please fix it as soon as you can

Hi Joker art, I downloaded latest update from mod Yolo and your name appears when I open the game. The game is messed up in 1.32 I cannot use dynamite like nothing happens if I do, it doesn't display the time of mining and I cannot use the coins as well. It shows in thousand but gems decrease when u use them also the ads are not disabled. Please fix it as soon as you can

Hello JokerArt .
Previous mods, versions of 1.30.0 and 1.31.0 installed and everything worked.
This mod 1.32.0 cannot install. My smart - Samsung M21
Please fix the mod.

Reported
Reason: "Not working".

Checked by myself.
The game aswell as the mod works just fine on all the devices I've tried the mod on including an LDPlayer 9 instance, a VMOS Pro Instance aswell as my own real phone device.
If you own an Android 14 OR 64bit only device (such as google pixel as an example), you'll probably have to use another device.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.67(9) (Android 9) rooted + patched
1711122185784.png

Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3 (Android 13) non-rooted + non-patched
1711122176883.png

Virtual Machine, VMOS Pro Version 3.0.0 (Android 9) rooted + patched
1711122341924.png

Reactions: JokerArt
Tags Tags
gold and goblins: merge & mine gold and goblins: merge & mine cheat gold and goblins: merge & mine hack gold and goblins: merge & mine mod idle simulation single player stylized