Help! Got BIN file, what do i do next?

Bangnajmi

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2021
indonesia
Hey! Newbie here, glad if someone help me, thank you

1704785669610.png

i got BIN file, what do i do next? so i can change this file to actual dump.cs file

Backshift

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 10, 2023
From your screenshot, the game package name is com.islandgames.disea, Survival Island? I can only download Surival Island with package name com.islandgames.di

While com.islandgames.di does appear to not dump with il2cppdumper it would be easier if I have the same version you do just incase they are different in any way do you have a download link to the same version you are using?

It seems apkpure is down and apkcombo doesnt have it.

Bangnajmi

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2021
indonesia
From your screenshot, the game package name is com.islandgames.disea, Survival Island? I can only download Surival Island with package name com.islandgames.di

While com.islandgames.di does appear to not dump with il2cppdumper it would be easier if I have the same version you do just incase they are different in any way do you have a download link to the same version you are using?

It seems apkpure is down and apkcombo doesnt have it.
apkcombo does have it, here is the link https://apkcombo.com/id/survival-island/com.islandgames.di/download/phone-1.1.19-apk

Backshift

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 10, 2023
Ah yeah, that was the one I dumped too, the problem was the global-metadata.dat was fine, libil2cpp.so is what the issue is in that game, the file in the apk isnt valid, most likely its repaired in memory to work properly, since you screenshot says your apk is com.islandgame.disea I was gonna double check to confirm its the same before I said anything incase it was different.