Outdated Grand Master: Idle RPG Ver. 1.4.50 MOD Menu APK | No Ads | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Damage | Attack Speed | Movement Speed | Attack Range

ZixMatrix

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Aug 27, 2017
null
for me i use MuMu Player emulator with lucky+ patcher installed. i simply install the legit apk, get into lobby, quit, then install the modded apk without doing anything else. login perfectly works. have to uninstall, restart mumu and repeat everytime i close the game but with both apk files on my desktop its pretty quick
what's the version of your mumu player ?

Reactions: zmzcxm

ZixMatrix

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Aug 27, 2017
null
Unsigned APK added.

Reactions: zmzcxm

Mkbaee

Platinian
Aug 31, 2018
Lapu lapu city
sir did you remove some of the features like add diamonds /currency like on the screenshot? i cant see some of the modded features

Unsigned APK added.

Bilonii

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Dec 4, 2017
for me i use MuMu Player emulator with lucky+ patcher installed. i simply install the legit apk, get into lobby, quit, then install the modded apk without doing anything else. login perfectly works. have to uninstall, restart mumu and repeat everytime i close the game but with both apk files on my desktop its pretty quick
what you mean with get into lobby? Every time if i close the game it log me out.

zexu

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 24, 2017
use titanium backup other way dont bypass.

Note: Game so bored.