Outdated Grand Master: Idle RPG Ver. 1.4.50 MOD Menu APK | No Ads | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Damage | Attack Speed | Movement Speed | Attack Range

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
@ZixMatrix , For Unsign you apk , Drag out the META-INF folder from original apk with Original Signature , Mod your APK as always , backup the META-INF from Original apk to Modded APK , enjoy Unsign.
For User Rooted , Instal Xposed , Install Corepatch Module corresponding to your Android Version , Enable CorePatch Module to Xposed, Install Lucky Patcher and apply all patch , Uninstall Luckypatcher to avoid some detection.
Install Original Apk , login to google Play , play 2 Minute , Install Unsign Apk Over Original APK.
Hope Its helpfull.

Edwin9309

Platinian
Jul 28, 2020
Italy
Not work to login with and without root tested on two phones android 12 with signed apk. Unsigned apk give me parsing error

N0f_enD07

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 10, 2017
Indonesian
@ZixMatrix , For Unsign you apk , Drag out the META-INF folder from original apk with Original Signature , Mod your APK as always , backup the META-INF from Original apk to Modded APK , enjoy Unsign.
For User Rooted , Instal Xposed , Install Corepatch Module corresponding to your Android Version , Enable CorePatch Module to Xposed, Install Lucky Patcher and apply all patch , Uninstall Luckypatcher to avoid some detection.
Install Original Apk , login to google Play , play 2 Minute , Install Unsign Apk Over Original APK.
Hope Its helpfull.
if me using LP just rebuild unsigned apk same with google signature then installing uper google playstore version.. thats works forever logined..

• Love
Reactions: XIX.

ZixMatrix

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Aug 27, 2017
null
Hope Its helpfull.
thanks, i always backup the RSA file (only the rsa one and rename it too)

Edwin9309

Platinian
Jul 28, 2020
Italy
LP rebuild unsigned apk with google signature and install over google play store apk it fix the apk but i cant kill any monster because they are invincible and i die instantly no matter what value 0,1,2... whatever, i use in mod menu its weird. Any suggestions how to fix this @ZixMatrix

ZixMatrix

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Aug 27, 2017
null
LP rebuild unsigned apk with google signature and install over google play store apk it fix the apk but i cant kill any monster because they are invincible and i die instantly no matter what value 0,1,2... whatever, i use in mod menu its weird. Any suggestions how to fix this @ZixMatrix
what you mean by invincible ? it should works
try reinstall it again

Reactions: MaycKBR