FREE MOD [ROOT] GranSagaIdle: KNIGHTSxKNIGHTS Ver. 1.4.0 LSPosed Module | Damage & Defense Multiplier

MadlyMoe on Gransaga discord, if I were you, I wouldn't say things that hint at you using this mod in this game. You wouldn't know it's 100x unless you downloaded it and played it. What's worse than using mods, which we are all guilty of, is pretending you don't hack while knowing everything about it and talking about it with glee on the game's discord. Don't be a dumdum like this.

MadlyMoe on Gransaga discord, if I were you, I wouldn't say things that hint at you using this mod in this game. You wouldn't know it's 100x unless you downloaded it and played it. What's worse than using mods, which we are all guilty of, is pretending you don't hack while knowing everything about it and talking about it with glee on the game's discord. Don't be a dumdum like this.
ok lol

Last edited:
Tnx for the lua.. i've used it once and it works. but can you tell me where you got it? i've looked everywhere and can't find it..
that's cuz i made it myself.
so that it works on emulator once u install the lsposed module on emulators like mumu 12 or it wont work