PMT FREE MOD Gridpunk Battle Royale 3v3 PvP Ver. 1.2.02 MOD Menu APK | Gems/Credits Multiplier | Gems/Credits Never Decrease | Game Speed

@Bedo13 Update man.
Its been 5 days now!
@DaRealPanDa
I already explained to you multiple times how the update process works lol
Mod gets outdated -> Mod will get moved to "Awaiting Update" every sunday -> Mod doesn't get updated by the modder -> Mod will get moved to "Outdated" the next sunday after that.

E.g.
The mod gets outdated on an monday, the modder has 2 full weeks to update the mod before it will get moved to "Outdated".
Mod gets outdated on monday -> Mod gets moved to "Awaiting Update" on the same week at sunday -> The modder doesn't update it within the next week -> Mod will get moved to "Outdated" the next sunday.

So Bedo13 has time to sunday this week to update this mod, after that it will get moved to "Outdated" and everyone is free to release their own mod.

I already explained to you multiple times how the update process works lol
Mod gets outdated -> Mod will get moved to "Awaiting Update" every sunday -> Mod doesn't get updated by the modder -> Mod will get moved to "Outdated" the next sunday after that.

E.g.
The mod gets outdated on an monday, the modder has 2 full weeks to update the mod before it will get moved to "Outdated".
Mod gets outdated on monday -> Mod gets moved to "Awaiting Update" on the same week at sunday -> The modder doesn't update it within the next week -> Mod will get moved to "Outdated" the next sunday.

So Bedo13 has time to sunday this week to update this mod, after that it will get moved to "Outdated" and everyone is free to release their own mod.
Alright I forgot.
Will keep that in mind.

Tags Tags
action gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp cheat gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp hack gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp mod hypercasual multiplayer