Outdated Grimguard Tactics: Fantasy RPG Ver. 0.9.12 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds

did they patch this game for GG? I tried to search for DWORD and modify, but doesn't seem to work. thanks.

No, it's still working fine. You can still edit values with Cheat Engine or Game Guardian, but you can only edit the rewards and not the values of what you already have in your inventory.

Just check the attached screenshot. I managed to find & edit almost everything, just need to look for a couple more and that's it :)

Attachments

• GG.jpg
    GG.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 142
Just to show you. Let's say I want to edit Iron, so go to Battle and look for the possible rewards until you find one with Iron (reward is 450 in this case)

Attachments

• GG2.jpg
    GG2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 144
Now search for 450 with game guardian or cheat engine...and after a few tries you'll find the one you're looking for, so edit the value with whatever you want, do the fight and the reward will be yours. And proceed the same way with the other values you want to edit :)

Attachments

• GG3.jpg
    GG3.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 132
Now search for 450 with game guardian or cheat engine...and after a few tries you'll find the one you're looking for, so edit the value with whatever you want, do the fight and the reward will be yours. And proceed the same way with the other values you want to edit :)

Thank you so much. I was editing values in inventory and that probably gets reverted by server values. Are there stages that provide diamonds as rewards? (only started playing this game.)

Thank you so much. I was editing values in inventory and that probably gets reverted by server values. Are there stages that provide diamonds as rewards? (only started playing this game.)

As I said you can't edit what you already have because that's server sided but you can edit everything else if you follow my method. And yes some stages will provide diamonds so you can basically edit everything like that :)

Tags Tags
grimguard tactics: end of legends grimguard tactics: end of legends cheat grimguard tactics: end of legends hack grimguard tactics: end of legends mod