Outdated Grow Empire: Rome Ver. 1.34.2 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UNITS UPGRADE | NO ADS

@JokerArt
Hello, is there a way to save the progress? I installed the original apk over the mod, but it doesn't save, if you can, thank you. Thanks for the mods.
I installed the original, I logged in, then I installed the mod over it, but it didn't save, and I did the opposite, I installed the mod first, then over the original and it didn't save either.

I installed the original, I logged in, then I installed the mod over it, but it didn't save, and I did the opposite, I installed the mod first, then over the original and it didn't save either.
sorry mate im not quite sure about it. does your game progress already made in mod apk? if so, then try to save it by function made by the game , i dont know what function is the game do to save progress but you can try it first. then relog it via original apk. You can try also play in original apk and save a prgress to see if the game have save functions

sorry mate im not quite sure about it. does your game progress already made in mod apk? if so, then try to save it by function made by the game , i dont know what function is the game do to save progress but you can try it first. then relog it via original apk. You can try also play in original apk and save a prgress to see if the game have save functions
I see that many of the mods you post are unsigned apk, is it difficult to make an unsigned file? I have a little experience, my phone is rooted, xposed, etc...
I want to learn how to make an unsigned apk to login and save progress. Grateful

Tags Tags
grow empire: rome grow empire: rome cheat grow empire: rome hack grow empire: rome mod