Outdated Guardian Hunter: SuperBrawlRPG [Online] v15.4.3.00 MOD APK | ALL MONSTER ONE KILL |

Mystery

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2018
Awaiting myself to get banned... LOL i love getting banned than getting visual only mod

Can you make unsigned too? Thanks.

Mystery

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2018
I play this for the last last past years Bro..
The dev so super active there,anything that make suspicious will be banned..
I said "Anything" so which mean need anti cheat there
Not sure about now,but for me i don't want get ban again and wasting my time
Its better than getting visual mod only, there are no real anti-cheat afaik. Its risk using mod so getting banned, buy their VIP if u want get legal MODDED gameplay xD

• Haha
Reactions: Juancux

Mystery

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2018
@TRoadT can u pls reupload on sharemods or drive? Uploadshit captcha sucks. Icant solved it after 5times trying

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
Its better than getting visual mod only, there are no real anti-cheat afaik. Its risk using mod so getting banned, buy their VIP if u want get legal MODDED gameplay xD
Nah bro..better stuck my butt from VIP Mod lol,i am a just need have fun on the game,not so addicted due this Covid lockdown
And yeah every MOD have a risk to getting Ban but the dev getting trigger if someone using so rush the mod in the game,so other Players using Mod will get caught too if not so super careful or Someone share the mod in the forum of the gamethat make the dev searching who using cheat and make the anti cheat in the game (this is for who dislike Mod/Cheat)
SPY Everywhere,watch ur back
:face34:

Mystery

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2018
Nah bro..better stuck my butt from VIP Mod lol,i am a just need have fun on the game,not so addicted due this Covid lockdown
And yeah every MOD have a risk to getting Ban but the dev getting trigger if someone using so rush the mod in the game,so other Players using Mod will get caught too if not so super careful or Someone share the mod in the forum of the gamethat make the dev searching who using cheat and make the anti cheat in the game (this is for who dislike Mod/Cheat)
SPY Everywhere,watch ur back
:face34:
hahaha true, let them be. ban us? make acc again and let the dev kept having job only to ban, or if we bored just move to others game. many games out there

Tonozhimo

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 30, 2020
Nagaland
I play this for the last last past years Bro..
The dev so super active there,anything that make suspicious will be banned..
I said "Anything" so which mean need anti cheat there
Not sure about now,but for me i don't want get ban again and wasting my time
Your wrong its a dead game and you get ban only if your get reported by players so while playing in team turn off mod so that they dont sus you and report im using other mod it's works fine this aswell but its only visual

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
hahaha true, let them be. ban us? make acc again and let the dev kept having job only to ban, or if we bored just move to others game. many games out there
I don't have a time to make another acc again only for game Bro,and if the dev super active u Will get BAN IP that is super sick..lol
I am not bored if we cheater play safe,but mostly cheater using so aggresive in the game or maybe they brain is lost LOL
Your wrong its a dead game and you get ban only if your get reported by players so while playing in team turn off mod so that they dont sus you and report im using other mod it's works fine this aswell but its only visual
Yeah,is a dead game now,i check it and someone here using this mod in my Party to kill Monster Boss LMAO..damn 1 hit kill is so dangerous,that Players still level 13 and only have low partner..wow..
In the last past years is different situation,is the first time this game show up in here and every Players auto Ban..Lol,that what i mention in my feed back
Right now i try using Guest acc,and see what will happen using this mod (1 hit kill) or using other mod in this forum too (Unlimited mana,no skill CD,God Mode,Attack multiplier in menu mod)