Outdated Guardian Tales Ver. 2.74.0 Zygisk MOD Menu [ARM64] | Damage & Defense & Move Speed Multipliers | Dumb AI

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss

Jciusj

Platinian
Feb 9, 2023
mex
Install an apk of game from apkcombo or apkpure etc..
Thanks for the suggestion, but actually I don't know why the problem was solved by turning the proxy network on and off in the vgagaphone settings Although I have other questions, the first if the mod menu is auto updating and the second if there is no version for the kr server?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Thanks for the suggestion, but actually I don't know why the problem was solved by turning the proxy network on and off in the vgagaphone settings Although I have other questions, the first if the mod menu is auto updating and the second if there is no version for the kr server?
1. No it's not auto updating, I will release new module on each original game's update..
2. No, it's global version's mod, if you can't find kr version's mod here on PM mean it doesn't exist so if you like you can place a mod request in Android request section..

ραιη

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 27, 2017
1. No it's not auto updating, I will release new module on each original game's update..
2. No, it's global version's mod, if you can't find kr version's mod here on PM mean it doesn't exist so if you like you can place a mod request in Android request section..
awaiting update

Tags
guardian tales guardian tales cheat guardian tales hack guardian tales mod