[Guide] Best ways to SKIP Link Shorteners | Remove annoying waits, ads, pop-ups and more! | Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, etc.

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! :pepe019:

In this post different from the usual, I will be sharing with you every way I know on how to skip link annoying shorteners and make them less annoying in every way.

Wait times, ads, pop-ups... Forget those FOREVER!

This is the ultimate and last guide you'll ever need in this regard, as I'll be updating it if even better options come up.

And you know what's the best thing? I OFFER OPTIONS FOR ANDROID USERS TOO.

You will get to know the secret and not-so-secret tools and methods everyone can use to keep shorteners' annoying features AWAY.

And REMEMBER: If you find it useful, please leave your comment so more people can see it!

[Guide Index]

0. Disclaimer
1. The MASTER TOOL to bypass URL Shorteners
2. MUST-HAVE Tools for a better experience
3. Android Options
(possibly iOS too)
4. Conclusion

If you have Android or iOS, skip to 3. Android Options section.

Let's begin! :pepe016:

0. Disclaimer

You may encounter shorteners that are protected enough to not be easily bypassed and so on, so don't expect this guide to be the saviour at 100% times.

Still, most of the methods, if they don't make you be able to skip the shortener directly, will help you make it a way less annoying experience.

1. The MASTER TOOL to bypass URL Shorteners

Some of you may already know it.

It is called FastForward. For sure, the best tool ever created to combat shorteners.

Born as a fork of UniversalBypass, this is a browser extension that receives constant updates and improvements by some amazing devs that seek the best experience for the end-user.

-How does it work?

It basically just goes through the shorteners, by grabbing your destination link from the code and redirecting you to it. Effectively, skipping the shortener completely. Pretty cool, isn't it? :pepe020:

Or at least, that's what it does to most of them.

Some shorteners have the destination link stored in their servers, so if that happens, FastForward speeds up the time, effectively cutting of the waits, while trying to get the destination link and redirect you as soon as possible.

It also has a very useful feature that allows you to not get IP logged or tracked with services like IP loggers or actual link shorteners like bit.ly.

Overall, a 10/10!

-How to install?

Just go to the link below, choose which browser you use, install and you're done.

(Some browsers are not supported)

2. MUST-HAVE Tools for a better experience

uBlock Origin

This extension, even though is intended to block ads and customize blocking lists (and it's the best in that matter), it also cuts off most annoying features of some link shorteners, in a pretty similar way to FastForward. (Maybe it is actually integrated in it, I don't really know)

Install: uBlock Origin - Free, open-source ad content blocker.

Pop-up Blocker (PoperBlocker)

The perfect tool to block pop-ups of all kind. While it's not effective at 100% times, and has an annoying premium subscription offer, it does the job and has some great additional features.

Install: Pop Up Blocker for Chrome™ - Poper Blocker

BONUS EXTENSION: HTML5 Universal Speed Hack

I found this one diving in the internet, when searching for some sort of speed hack that would allow me to accelerate the time of any website.

The main objetive was to speed up the time waits of certain sites, like shorteners that FastForward isn't aware of.

This extension is available in the Chrome Store, but as it's quite unknown and even has an Age Restriction to download it (don't ask me, I don't know why), I backed its files so incase it gets deleted, I have it anyways.

If you don't seem to be able to install it through the Chrome Store link (age verification is annoying, I know), I'll be sharing the extension files, so you can install it directly from your PC.

-How to use it?

1. Right when you install it, pin it.
2. Go to a website to test it out - Like THIS ONE, and start the timer.
3. Click on the extension, and move the scroll bar to the desired speed multiplier you want. You will see the timer starts to go faster.
4. If you want, you can even stop the timer by scrolling down to x0.
5. Enjoy my discovery :pepe019:

Chrome Store Link: HTML5 Universal Speed Hack

Extension Files Download (manual installation):
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

3. Android Options

Most went right here directly, didn't you?

It's alright. I have 2 very effective ways of cutting off shorteners' annoying features for Android users.

Though, remember: They are not infallible, and may not work properly in 100% of the cases.

Firefox's Add-Ons (only Android)

If you didn't know, Firefox allows you to install a limited number of add-ons or extensions that you'd normally only find on PCs and Desktops.

You can find add-ons like uBlock Origin, that will remove most annoying features that shorteners have, like ads, pop-ups and sometimes even redirecting to your destination URLs.

(No, FastForward extension doesn't work on Android Firefox as for today)

Problem is, Firefox in Android sometimes has glitches, not just in browsing experience, but for add-ons too. So this may work or not for you.

Actually, I'd recommend you to skip to the next option. Sorry Firefox lovers :face07:

Install Firefox for Android
Play Store: Firefox Fast & Private Browser - Apps on Google Play
APK: Firefox APK for Android Download

How to install add-ons on Firefox for Android: Find and install Add-ons on Firefox for Android | Firefox for Android Help

Brave Browser Shields (Android and iOS)

Brave Browser app includes some of the best features to cut off most annoying elements from shorteners, if it doesn't skip them directly.

Sort of a combination of adblocking, anti pop-ups and FastForward features, just in their own shields (wouldn't discard FastForward is actually integrated).

It's truly amazing :pepe020:

By far, the best method for Android users (possibly iOS too!), because in comparison to Firefox for Android, it's way more stable thanks to Chromium, and combining such a strong desire from Brave's devs to improve user browsing experience and privacy, makes it the perfect option.

And yes, this whole nice experience is also offered for the PC / Desktop version of Brave Browser.

Hell, this does even look like an ad, but I'm being serious.

Try it out by yourself :pepe019:

Install Brave
Play Store: Brave Private Web Browser, VPN - Apps on Google Play
APK: Brave APK for Android Download
App Store (iOS): ‎Brave Private Web Browser

Just install and try a shortener link. That orange lion will eat it.

[Notes]

If you are an iOS user, please test it let me know in a reply if these features actually work, so I can confirm it's an actual option to cut off shorteners from iOS.

4. Conclusion

Whichever option you liked the most, I hope this was helpful.

As with other posts, I do this kind of stuff mostly to help out others, mostly this community.

Make sure to DROP A REPLY so more people can see it! :pepe018:

Until the next one,
Take care :pepe023:

If you were curious. I'm just putting some Tags here (to rank up in search and reach more people by this forum)

If an admin is reading this and wants to delete them, please don't. Or at least keep some of them. Tags will be helpful to get more people to visit this forum. If I'm not allowed to put them, at least let me know please.

bypass shortener
bypass shortener android
bypass link shortener
bypass url shortener
bypass any shortener
bypass all shorteners
skip shortener
skip shortener
skip url shortener
skip link shortener
shortener skip
shortener skipper
shortener bypass
shortener skip
link shortener bypass
how to bypass url shortener
how to skip adfly
adfly bypass
bypass adfly
how to bypass ouo.io
how to skip ouo.io
bypass ouo.io links
skip ouo.io ads
skip shorte.st ads
shorte.st skipper
shorte.st bypass
shorte.st bypasser

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Thanks! You have more Browser Extensions for any Games?
No problem! And I don't think so, but Cheat Engine occasionally works for changing certain values. It depends on if the feature you're trying to change is client-sided or not.

NotAWeeb!

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
Aug 31, 2023
japaneseland
Yo why is this in the general and not in tutorials 👀👀??? Btw thanks good stuff mate
Is there a section for normal tutorials that include devices other than Android and iOS? :pepe008:

I actually don't seem to find it, maybe I'm blind asf

By the way, I also like that it's kinda invisible because that way, people don't skip the ads in the download links of many people, including me, using Brave or Firefox. May this tutorial only remain for those who would specifically search for it in the search bar or online, or if you look up General Discussion section for some strange reason :face11:

Which by the way, did you know this tutorial already appears in the first results of internet when searching for 'skip link shorteners', and in the first place when doing it for Android and iOS? :pepe019:

Reactions: AASIM_456

AASIM_456

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
Is there a section for normal tutorials that include devices other than Android and iOS? :pepe008:

I actually don't seem to find it, maybe I'm blind asf

By the way, I also like that it's kinda invisible because that way, people don't skip the ads in the download links of many people, including me, using Brave or Firefox. May this tutorial only remain for those who would specifically search for it in the search bar or online, or if you look up General Discussion section for some strange reason :face11:

Which by the way, did you know this tutorial already appears in the first results of internet when searching for 'skip link shorteners', and in the first place when doing it for Android and iOS? :pepe019:
Bro tryna be sneaky ayyy. "Seek and u shall find" :pepe001: .
Also the search result :pepe019::pepe019:

Reactions: NotAWeeb!