Outdated Guild of Heroes: Magic RPG | Wizard game Ver. 1.136.6 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier | No cooldown | x2 Speed unlocked

Lucky who uses mod on Android 8. The file system allows you to install the mod signed version over the original without requiring a virtual environment for unsigned with normal progress saving.

installation error. and why does the file now weigh 271 MB? previously, you had 130 MB. please redo it as it is not installed.
ошибка установки. а почему сейчас файл весит 271 мб? раньше у вас был 130мб. пожалуйста переделайте так как не устанавливается.

Not working for signed apk.
IMG_20210709_232511.jpg

I see. So basically you just install signed apk over the original without doing any required steps?
Yes. Install original APK, game download files, exit, install platinum mod, clean cache, play. Progress saved. No root no virt no unsigned. But always ban if use mod options, need play careful and I use only x2 and DMG. Don't know how it on other android versions and if install without original APK.
Btw now game ported and on PC
I know this game 4 years, devz kill classic game and made premium benefits for donors (donaters). Of course this is theirs right, but when it affects the balance of the players then it is completely greedy and disgusting and now I choose play mode version.

installation error. and why does the file now weigh 271 MB? previously, you had 130 MB. please redo it as it is not installed.
ошибка установки. а почему сейчас файл весит 271 мб? раньше у вас был 130мб. пожалуйста переделайте так как не устанавливается.
It's an anti-ban system, that's how it works, I already explained in the thread, i now make the text larger so you will not miss reading
Working on my A11 phone
Uninstall the mod or orig game and make sure you have spaces

No working
Error admin :(
Explain in full details, and make screenshots or videos as you can. "No working" is an useless word

Yes. Install original APK, game download files, exit, install platinum mod, clean cache, play. Progress saved. No root no virt no unsigned. But always ban if use mod options, need play careful and I use only x2 and DMG. Don't know how it on other android versions and if install without original APK.
Btw now game ported and on PC
I know this game 4 years, devz kill classic game and made premium benefits for donors (donaters). Of course this is theirs right, but when it affects the balance of the players then it is completely greedy and disgusting and now I choose play mode version.
That's interesting. There must be a bug in Android 8 which allows this trick