Outdated Guild of Heroes: Magic RPG | Wizard game Ver. 1.136.6 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier | No cooldown | x2 Speed unlocked

banned for the mod, checked it several times, playing without being impudent, and the fact is that you can download that gear, but what about skills? if the author of the mod would do this with skills as with gear, it would be interesting.

Guys,
My 2 cents tips to avoid get banned while playing this mod.
I'm using signed apk. I'm using 3 devices (1 phone, 2 emulators), phone for safe mod, while emulators try different combination mods. Emulators get banned, then try other combination mods.
My phone current power level is 75+. I played more than 2 months to get to this level.
1. Enable 1 hit kill (2147483647), god mode (2147483647), no cooldown skills, potion won't decrease, no requirement to upgrade weapon and armors. These are safe mods. Your game will crash after a few round playing but just close the app and re-open back. I'm using Archer, because with Shadow skill, I'm invisible in dungeon when face NPC.
2. for new player, first day only plays for first 3 regions - Farmlands, Ancient Forest, & Ruins. DO NOT play other regions in first day. You can farming the keys, explore the dungeons for these 3 regions in first day.
3. Second day and onward, can play until the World's Bridge region. DO NOT play Grim Forest region until you acquire a pet. Pet available from power level 25.
4. Do not create or join Guild. Immediate banned next day after you get the guild coins/keys.
5. Can play Arena but limit to 5 rounds per day. Do not play Arena on 1st and 2nd day. Can shop in Arena Shop. Usually I buy diamonds, gold, boosters, skills.
6. Diamond use to open the slot in bag and chest, open slot in blacksmith, skill upgrade, potions maker, and so on. I didn't use diamond at Shop. Weapons, armors can get from dungeons.
7. After acquire a pet (power level 25), you can explore other regions. But make sure your current power level should not over +10 from the regions requirement. If your current power level 25, then you do not explore regions with the requirements over 35. To be safe, I play until complete all levels in the 3rd dungeon in the region before explore next or new region.
8. Always complete the daily tasks before do the farming.
That's all for now. Cheers!

Guys,
My 2 cents tips to avoid get banned while playing this mod.
I'm using signed apk. I'm using 3 devices (1 phone, 2 emulators), phone for safe mod, while emulators try different combination mods. Emulators get banned, then try other combination mods.
My phone current power level is 75+. I played more than 2 months to get to this level.
1. Enable 1 hit kill (2147483647), god mode (2147483647), no cooldown skills, potion won't decrease, no requirement to upgrade weapon and armors. These are safe mods. Your game will crash after a few round playing but just close the app and re-open back. I'm using Archer, because with Shadow skill, I'm invisible in dungeon when face NPC.
2. for new player, first day only plays for first 3 regions - Farmlands, Ancient Forest, & Ruins. DO NOT play other regions in first day. You can farming the keys, explore the dungeons for these 3 regions in first day.
3. Second day and onward, can play until the World's Bridge region. DO NOT play Grim Forest region until you acquire a pet. Pet available from power level 25.
4. Do not create or join Guild. Immediate banned next day after you get the guild coins/keys.
5. Can play Arena but limit to 5 rounds per day. Do not play Arena on 1st and 2nd day. Can shop in Arena Shop. Usually I buy diamonds, gold, boosters, skills.
6. Diamond use to open the slot in bag and chest, open slot in blacksmith, skill upgrade, potions maker, and so on. I didn't use diamond at Shop. Weapons, armors can get from dungeons.
7. After acquire a pet (power level 25), you can explore other regions. But make sure your current power level should not over +10 from the regions requirement. If your current power level 25, then you do not explore regions with the requirements over 35. To be safe, I play until complete all levels in the 3rd dungeon in the region before explore next or new region.
8. Always complete the daily tasks before do the farming.
That's all for now. Cheers!
Thanks alot man. It really help