Not Working GUNDAM BREAKER:鋼彈創壞者 MOBILE Ver. 4.01.03 MOD Menu APK | Auto Win | Unlimited Skills

@GNaFF - i believed that you aware that the mod seems compatible with Android 9 ONLY. Tested with Huawei Y5 ........ .At the same time tested with Android 10 Samsung Note 20 and it keep freeze especially for unlimited ex skills.

If you could spare some times - much appreciated, if the mod "compatible" for android 10 as well. Gazillion thanks in advance

Reactions: Zoi and GNaFF
@GNaFF - i believed that you aware that the mod seems compatible with Android 9 ONLY. Tested with Huawei Y5 ........ .At the same time tested with Android 10 Samsung Note 20 and it keep freeze especially for unlimited ex skills.

If you could spare some times - much appreciated, if the mod "compatible" for android 10 as well. Gazillion thanks in advance
Yes i hope @GNaFF will spare some times for this. Thank you in advance @GNaFF ??‍♂️

not working when I transferred my data via transfer code even without FB installed. works when I start a new game and even finished some tutorials. anybody knows why? happened both on my phone running android 10 and Bluestacks

Reactions: Mahes2205
Tags Tags
gundam breaker:鋼彈創壞者 mobile gundam breaker:鋼彈創壞者 mobile mod platinmods