Outdated Gunfire Strike Ver. 1.18 Mod Menu [Damage & Move Speed Multipliers | Dumb Enemy | Unlimited Ammo]

:pepe013:
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Screenshot_2023-05-08-21-05-50-911_com.firelineshooting.overseas.jpg

Any help, please? Am I doing something wrong? Signed APK, android 13. Thanks:face52:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-09-01-10-30-60_4bb176274ac6afd3c906abdf83aceb34.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-09-01-10-30-60_4bb176274ac6afd3c906abdf83aceb34.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 57

Tested on ld player, nox player ,xiaomi(A13) and realme(A13) device, both with VPN and without VPN

What's your opinion if I try unsigned APK on virtual space? May it work or just leave it until it's fixed? Thanks (realme 9 pro nonrooted)

It's not like the above few people said that VPN is needed, and one person even said that his was banned. None of these claims are true. I had the same problem with my account yesterday, then I deleted the unsigned version and downloaded the original version from the Google Play Store. You can log in and open normally.

It's not like the above few people said that VPN is needed, and one person even said that his was banned. None of these claims are true. I had the same problem with my account yesterday, then I deleted the unsigned version and downloaded the original version from the Google Play Store. You can log in and open normally.
It's mean the apk from this modder get caught by the Dev,so need to be fixed with bypass or anti cheat detected inside the mod apk
Just delete the game before fixed cause this game already have anti cheat and very hard to bypass it
Or you can ask some person in this chat that they said use VPN or another app like VMoss LDPlayer etc
I am not play it due the game already patch it and very restricted
Good luck :pepe015::pepe006:

Tags Tags
gunfire strike gunfire strike cheat gunfire strike hack gunfire strike mod