PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pickleface

Rookie
Jul 10, 2021
Is there a way to install this without restarting? Great mod and was using the older version but I think because the game has a new version events are no longer appearing and it's kinda broken. Will this just to allow me to update the game without deleting my save?

Pickleface

Rookie
Jul 10, 2021
Is there a way to install this without restarting? Great mod and was using the older version but I think because the game has a new version events are no longer appearing and it's kinda broken. Will this just to allow me to update the game without deleting my save?
Nevermind! I went ahead and tried it and it didn't delete all my progress like a previous modded version of this game did. Easily the best mod for this game, thanks!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic