PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pious95

Rookie
Feb 14, 2024
After having played the original version it's nice to not have to physically buy energy and gems, so thanks!

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
It's completely deleted my save following that method
Was your save already backed up on a Facebook account before you started? You kinda need to play through the first few chapters on the vanilla client so you can link it to Facebook before you start modding. Those instructions only work if you've already done that ahead of time. If it was a brand new save and you'd never used Facebook before, you're SOL.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Do you know why the Hogwarts Mystery Discord group doesn't allow me to write messages? I already met the requirements to enter but it doesn't allow me to send messages.

Another thing that keeps happening to me in year 7 in the Ministry of Magic is that in some departments, some objects are not visible and the screen is black, I thought that with the new update it was going to be removed but it was not removed, If anyone has the same problem as me and solved it, I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to do it.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic