PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
It will not let you proceed past the loading screen in 5.2.2 if you already installed 5.3 on the same phone, even after uninstalling it. There is no way to link an account in 5.2.2 since it will not let you pass the loading screen.
I red carefully what you said, but I affirm that it worked for me. I installed first the original 5.3, just to see if we could play (I was stupid) then the mod 5.2.2, and after mod 5.3

Version 5.2.2 is only usefull to get the save from FB, then you need 5.3 to load the save.
Loading your save in 5.2.2 is impossible in ALL cases since the update, but you have to look, and recognize your save ID up right on the loading screen. If the account is linked, you get your current ID, and not a new one for a new game.

The save ID tells you if you get your save or not! It's subtle...

Several people have managed to recover their backup on this forum...
I'm just saying that I'm not the only one to succeeded.

So, there is a way
But it's difficult... (Even for a Slytherin 😁)

Enchanted Mist

Platinian
Apr 15, 2022
España
I'm unable to load my character via Facebook login. Screen goes black when trying after selecting "continue as (FB nick)". No matter how much I wait, it keeps black (only the PlatinMods icon remains visible snd interactive.

I've tested another APK and I can FB login my character in it as usual. I've uninstalled & reinstalled the PlatinMods mod several times, but the bug remains. What may I do? Thanks in advance for your answers

Enchanted Mist

Platinian
Apr 15, 2022
España
I DID it on my 2 phones, you're wrong.
It works, but only with mod versions from 5.2.2 to 5.3

5.2.2 : you get your save, but you can't log in (because the game force you to update), at this moment, you can believe it don't work, but continue...
When the game ask for update, quit the app and install the 5.3 without deleting 5.2.2 (important)

5.3 : you can load your game because link has been done previously in 5.2.2

It's magic 😎
Where do I get 5.2.2 from PlatinMods?

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
I DID it on my 2 phones, you're wrong.
It works, but only with mod versions from 5.2.2 to 5.3

5.2.2 : you get your save, but you can't log in (because the game force you to update), at this moment, you can believe it don't work, but continue...
When the game ask for update, quit the app and install the 5.3 without deleting 5.2.2 (important)

5.3 : you can load your game because link has been done previously in 5.2.2

It's magic 😎
Guys, you would save yourselves much troubles with the F**$#g Black screen if you follow these steps, ESPECIALLY not removing the previous mod before installing the new one. a mistake i have done because that's what used to work best for me in the past.
--------------
Thank you Mr Night Eye. you do us Slytherins proud, though i feel like Crabbe and Goyle right now xd

Reactions: SerizawaTamao
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic