PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

DLuffy1995

Platinian
Sep 20, 2020
Honduras
Que lastima lo he estado jugando varias veces pero esta ves me sale que no puedo iniciar sesion en facebook jajaja
Y eso que ya desinstale la app

DrakeA

Rookie
Aug 27, 2023
Hell
It still doesnt work. I tried it with original game apk and facebook app, it worked. Original game with browser Facebook didn't work. Maybe they did something that makes it not possible to login via browser?

Reactions: Alev89 and kfg357

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
I deleted, the problem is black screen...
So don't work the login...
I got this issue...

Don't use the original app! indeed they increased the security verifications with 5.3 version.
Try to link your Facebook with the 5.2.2 mod, then update it with the 5.3 mod (when the game ask for it), without uninstall 5.2.2, and your save will be linked. It works, but forget the official app, it blocks the Facebook save for the mod users.

Reactions: kokk18 and kfg357

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I got this issue...

Don't use the original app! indeed they increased the security verifications with 5.3 version.
Try to link your Facebook with the 5.2.2 mod, then update it with the 5.3 mod (when the game ask for it), without uninstall 5.2.2, and your save will be linked. It works, but forget the official app, it blocks the Facebook save for the mod users.
I dont think its got anything to do with increased security. I believe its when "mod users" decide to update the mod using the actual playstore version. Or they installed a mod on the actual appstore version. You dont install a mod to thr game and decide to update the mod from a place you didnt install it from, especially if its from the app store.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic