PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
My take is, you can upgrade, but you can't downgrade ON the same device. You can install the older version, but it'll force you to update because the device you're using is already encrypted with the new version data. That's why it didn't work for some people who have had their game updated after this bug appeared.
I don't think that's it to be honest. I've downgraded and upgraded several times over the past few days on both Bluestacks and a smartphone to test the method and every single time it worked for me. It's rather puzzling why it doesn't work for some people. waffleman's post about how it didn't work for them because of a rooted device makes sense to me, but to be fair, I have zero experience about using rooted devices so it could be something entirely different lol.

Hamza19322

Rookie
Dec 18, 2018
Pakistan
if you are having problem with fb login then follow these steps
tick the root option on your nox emulator
patch your device using LP for signature verification
install unsigned apk then login with the fb app

Reactions: HenrisMathw

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I don't think that's it to be honest. I've downgraded and upgraded several times over the past few days on both Bluestacks and a smartphone to test the method and every single time it worked for me. It's rather puzzling why it doesn't work for some people. waffleman's post about how it didn't work for them because of a rooted device makes sense to me, but to be fair, I have zero experience about using rooted devices so it could be something entirely different lol.
Well, most people won't root their phone without a reason. In some cases, it can hinder the work of other apps. I also don't know how this bug affected players on so many different devices. Maybe people should state what device they're using and see if it was a factor too. Or, waiting for JC to fix this bug in the upcoming version (which we don't know when).
If they wanted to experiment on a rooted device, having virtual spaces would do or using emulator such as BlueStacks or Nox. I am more inclined to Nox because it's easy to make a root device. It's on settings.

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
I would like to share my experience with FB login by Bluestack, I dont know exactly the step but try to go around as my method

1- Log in facebook by chrome in bluestack first
2- Uninstall the current version and install the 5.2.2, connect to FB account, then it will back to the loading screen and ask you to upgrade, close the app and open again, it still ask to upgrade, OK ignore it
3- Install the 5.5.0 version (do not log in, as I remember I do so)
4- Disable the Chrome (not uninstall), then open the game, of course the game cannot start, it will crash in my case
5-I close the Bluestack then open again, then enable the Chrome, and then open the game
6- Magically I can open the game with my FB account

>>> I already do this for my 2 accounts, so at least it work for my Bluestack, I use Bluestack 5 just FYI

Please try and hope It work for you

Reactions: HenrisMathw
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic