PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
No I've been playing on a mod and would like to link my Facebook but it doesn't seem possible
I could very well be wrong about this, but you should at least create your character and play through the first few chapters of Year 1 on the vanilla client so you have an opportunity to connect your account to Facebook. Only way I can think to get around it now is if you uninstall the Facebook app from your phone, sign into FB using your phone's web browser, and attempt to connect your HPHM savegame through that. If that doesn't work...

Hope you enjoy Year 1 again!

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
I could very well be wrong about this, but you should at least create your character and play through the first few chapters of Year 1 on the vanilla client so you have an opportunity to connect your account to Facebook. Only way I can think to get around it now is if you uninstall the Facebook app from your phone, sign into FB using your phone's web browser, and attempt to connect your HPHM savegame through that. If that doesn't work...

Hope you enjoy Year 1 again!
Can they ban us more easily when we have a facebook-linked game ?

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Can they ban us more easily when we have a facebook-linked game ?
No. The only ways to get banned are by playing during multiplayer events (Full Marks and House Pride) or by contacting Jam City support. We wouldn't be advocating and trying so hard to help players link their Facebook accounts to the game if we knew it would get you banned easier. It's also the only method of backing up your save for Android players - iOS players at least have the option to use their Apple ID if they don't want to use Facebook, last time I checked.

Reactions: Lilia84

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
No. The only ways to get banned are by playing during multiplayer events (Full Marks and House Pride) or by contacting Jam City support. We wouldn't be advocating and trying so hard to help players link their Facebook accounts to the game if we knew it would get you banned easier. It's also the only method of backing up your save for Android players - iOS players at least have the option to use their Apple ID if they don't want to use Facebook, last time I checked.
Thanks.I was just wondering myself.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Non. Les seuls moyens d'être banni sont de jouer lors d'événements multijoueurs (Full Marks et House Pride) ou de contacter l'assistance de Jam City. Nous ne préconiserions pas et n'essaierions pas autant d'aider les joueurs à lier leurs comptes Facebook au jeu si nous savions que cela vous permettrait d'être banni plus facilement. C'est également la seule méthode de sauvegarde de votre sauvegarde pour les joueurs Android - les joueurs iOS ont au moins la possibilité d'utiliser leur identifiant Apple s'ils ne souhaitent pas utiliser Facebook, la dernière fois que j'ai vérifié.
[/CITATION]and attending to many study sessions to level up our attributes ? They made us win to many house points.

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Just don't play the game during multiplayer events and don't report bugs to Jam City. It's not that complicated. Join one of the Discord servers so you can stay up-to-date on events. They usually get announced between 10pm and midnight UTC, so stop playing the game around that time every day so you don't get caught by surprise. If they mention Full Marks or House Pride, that means it's time to stop playing the game for 3-9 days.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Ne jouez simplement pas au jeu pendant les événements multijoueurs et ne signalez pas les bugs à Jam City. Ce n'est pas si compliqué. Rejoignez l'un des serveurs Discord pour rester informé des événements. Ils sont généralement annoncés entre 22 heures et minuit UTC, alors arrêtez de jouer au jeu à cette heure-là tous les jours pour ne pas être pris par surprise. S'ils mentionnent Full Marks ou House Pride, cela signifie qu'il est temps d'arrêter de jouer au jeu pendant 3 à 9 jours.
[/CITATION]thanks

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic