PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

pipohf

Rookie
Aug 2, 2019
Indonesia
Good day everyone! I managed to solve the facebook log-in with the 5.2.2 - 5.5.1 upgrade method. Here's what I did step-by-step (non-rooted device)
- Make sure your facebook app is deleted
- Install modded 5.5.1
- Click on New Game button in settings and reset your progress
- Immediately close the game
- Delete the modded app and install 5.2.2 mod version
- This time you should have a "Later" option when it asks you to upgrade the game
- Without deleting 5.2.2 mod version, upgrade to 5.5.1 mod version.

(What I'm guessing is by choosing to reset your progress, the game deletes EVERY gamefile from your device therefore thinking it's going to be installed for the first time, but by closing the app immeditately, that process never starts and you can install the 5.2.2 as if you were doing it for the first time.)

Truly hope this helps! :)
Anyone having problem with 5.2.2 version? My game keep crashing after I opened it. My phone is redmi note 12 pro

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic