PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Jam city just ask players with connection issues to send them internet provider and geographical placement to help resolve that problem....so they are working on it
Be that as it may, that's not an option for any of us here. If you report anything to Jam City on a modded account, you're getting banned faster than you can say "Quidditch". Just have to wait for them to put out a fix.

Sometimes I wonder if they do this on purpose to catch cheaters.

Shadowstar5

Platinian
Dec 11, 2020
Michigan
Game got buggy after overdoing study with friends and overloading chocolate frogs. Now it runs like turbo shit. can I reinstall and log back into Facebook without doing the initial scary process (that did end up resetting my game unfortunately)

Reactions: Nika5800

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here
Game got buggy after overdoing study with friends and overloading chocolate frogs. Now it runs like turbo shit. can I reinstall and log back into Facebook without doing the initial scary process (that did end up resetting my game unfortunately)
That happened to me. I was on Android and my save wasn't connected to Facebook. I was able to resolve it by connecting my save to Facebook. Nothing else I tried (clearing cache, re-installing the modded app, installing the official app instead) worked unfortunately.

Shadowstar5

Platinian
Dec 11, 2020
Michigan
That happened to me. I was on Android and my save wasn't connected to Facebook. I was able to resolve it by connecting my save to Facebook. Nothing else I tried (clearing cache, re-installing the modded app, installing the official app instead) worked unfortunately.
dang I already have it linked 😭. Hope they solve it

Nika5800

Rookie
Jul 5, 2018
Rome
update: uninstalling and reinstalling did work safely and did not sign me out of my Facebook. So fell modder pro tip if the game starts lagging and you have a save to protect
I have the same issue but unfortunately my save isn't linked to Facebook so uninstalling and reinstalling the game isn't a solution because I'll lose all my progress. Using the 5.2.2 version to login will also lose my save (because of uninstalling). Does anyone know any other way to fix this?

Reactions: sreelal123456
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic