PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I’ve got problems with the Quidditch season 2. I just finished and it’s supposed to show the next season. I’ve read about it and it says to contact support, but with a mod I guess I can’t do that. Can you fix it please?
Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like in your Quidditch menu? Depending on what the message says, you might just have a Quidditch TLSQ pending.

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hi! the app won't let me connect with Facebook, does someone know how to fix that?
Follow these instructions. Do not skip any steps or else it won't work. Also, it only works on a non-rooted device/emulator.

1. Delete the game data and cache from your device's settings.
2. Uninstall the game.
3. If you have the facebook app uninstall it too, for some reason the facebook login on mods only works through web browser.
4. Restart your device (I'm not 100% sure this is mandatory, but I did it just to be sure)
5. Log in to your facebook account on your web browser.
6. Download and install the game version 5.2.2, it's on page 519 of the forum.
7. Run the game, when it prompts you to update it select later (some people have an issue where the game doesn't give them the option to update later, this is why you have to delete the game's data and cache first).
8. When you're on the character creation screen link your facebook account to the game, it will open it through the web browser and then you can retrieve your save. Bear in mind that if your character is wearing any type of clothing implemented after 5.2.2 it will return an error and you won't be able to log in using this method, you would need use the playstore app, log in to that one, change your character's clothing and then do these steps.
9. Exit the game and update to the latest version without uninstalling version 5.2.2

That should do it.

Edit: Oh I forgot, after you complete all the steps and retrieve your save file you can reinstall the facebook app if you want to.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
J'ai des problèmes avec la saison 2 de Quidditch. Je viens de la terminer et elle est censée être diffusée la saison prochaine. J'ai lu quelque chose à ce sujet et il est dit de contacter le support, mais avec un mod, je suppose que je ne peux pas le faire. Pouvez-vous le réparer s'il vous plaît ?
[/CITATION][/CITATION]. Non ils ne peuvent pas réparer.

nisho

Rookie
Jan 25, 2022
USA
Does anyone know how to fix this error? It happens in year 1, after duelling with Merula. Filch some to get Snape and she goes snoop on them to the Vaults. I've tried clearing cache and restarting my phone, but the error still pops up. Would prefer not to delete the data/reinstall, as I do not have progress saved (not due to not wanting, I am just unable to uninstall FB from my phone so I could sign in, sadly).

Attachments

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic