PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to fix this error? It happens in year 1, after duelling with Merula. Filch some to get Snape and she goes snoop on them to the Vaults. I've tried clearing cache and restarting my phone, but the error still pops up. Would prefer not to delete the data/reinstall, as I do not have progress saved (not due to not wanting, I am just unable to uninstall FB from my phone so I could sign in, sadly).
It's caused because you are participating in a full marks events. The events start for all players who are after either Y1C3 or later (Y1C5ish I think), which is why you haven't seen this before.

The gems/coins cost 0 hack causes this crash in some events such as club constellation or full marks. It's recommended that you don't log in during a full marks event as it is likely to get you banned if anyone is reported in your group.

Luckily for you you are only in year 1, but in later years it can be a much bigger problem.

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Does anyone know how to fix this error? It happens in year 1, after duelling with Merula. Filch some to get Snape and she goes snoop on them to the Vaults. I've tried clearing cache and restarting my phone, but the error still pops up. Would prefer not to delete the data/reinstall, as I do not have progress saved (not due to not wanting, I am just unable to uninstall FB from my phone so I could sign in, sadly).
It's a glitch related to the current Full Marks event, which will go away in a few days. We don't recommend playing the game during Full Marks because it's one of the only multiplayer events in the game. If you or someone else in your FM group gets reported, you may end up getting banned because Jam City can tell whether or not you've been using cheats.

Full Marks will be over on April 21st at 9PM UTC. Don't log into the game until after that time. Consider joining one of the Discord servers so you can stay abreast of any Full Marks or House Pride events in the future.

Braider2019

Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
for a long time I already know that you can't play this game with with gem/gold costs 0 mod option always On.

just active it when you really need it, put it Off before you intend to enter those major events like full mark or equivalent. some of those events crash when the option is On but after you are inside you can activate it again and use it. Others you can't even activate it at all while you are inside the event.

learn the ropes on when that option can be On and should be Off to avoid the errors. and of course, don't abuse on using it to much on certain events to avoid the ban we talk here all the time.

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
A little help, guys? For some reason my modded game refuses to communicate with the savegame from the vanilla game. In the past I would be able to freely change between the versions, ie. uninstall modded one (signed), install the vanilla game from Google store and the state of the game would be the same. Also the other way around, I'd just uninstall vanilla, instal modded (signed), and continue from the same point.

Now I made a new character on vanilla game, played a couple chapters the legit way and now I want to switch to modded (signed), but... I can't. The modded one has a different player ID (the code in upper right corner in loading screen) than the vanilla one for some reason and prompts me to create a new character when installed. It never happened like this before so I'm not sure how to fix this :/

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic