PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does anyone in year 7 experience that when they go on a ministry mission and enter the transportation office, for example, the screen appears black?
I didn't experience it myself, but I have seen a few people post about it. It's a glitch on certain devices which makes certain objects invisible.

While it might not work for some people, the easiest way is to just tap all over the screen during that mission, as the hitboxes for tappable objects are still there and should still count.

If that doesn't work, the only other way is to use your account on another device, or to try an emulator on pc so that you can get past that point. For example I use bluestacks emulator, and that room was visible for me.

AgentXero

Platinian
Sep 3, 2020
US
I'm having trouble syncing with my Facebook profile. I got to login via Facebook like I have dozens of times using this mod and after I select to my profile to log in with it just takes me to a black screen. The game doesn't crash and there's no error msgs for anything...just a black screen that doesn't go anywhere.

Anyone know what's up?

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I didn't experience it myself, but I have seen a few people post about it. It's a glitch on certain devices which makes certain objects invisible.

While it might not work for some people, the easiest way is to just tap all over the screen during that mission, as the hitboxes for tappable objects are still there and should still count.

If that doesn't work, the only other way is to use your account on another device, or to try an emulator on pc so that you can get past that point. For example I use bluestacks emulator, and that room was visible for me.
I also use the same emulator on PC and that appears.

Zeroshiki

Rookie
Feb 21, 2018
I keep getting this error when I try to login to Facebook on 5.2.2. Anyone know a solution ? Trying to login on the latest version just results in a black screen.

Screenshot_20240426_191236_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I'm having trouble syncing with my Facebook profile. I got to login via Facebook like I have dozens of times using this mod and after I select to my profile to log in with it just takes me to a black screen. The game doesn't crash and there's no error msgs for anything...just a black screen that doesn't go anywhere.

Anyone know what's up?
Are you signed into Facebook via your device's browser? Try opening a new tab in Chrome and opening facebook.com from there.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I keep getting this error when I try to login to Facebook on 5.2.2. Anyone know a solution ? Trying to login on the latest version just results in a black screen.

View attachment 625575
Unfortunately this is being caused because you have an item equiped on your character that came out after 5.2.2 (and therefore doesn't exist in the game files for the 5.2.2 version).

The only way to fix this would be to access your account on the most recent version and equip only items that came out before 5.2.2 (school robes and one of the basic hairs just to be safe).

Reactions: Zeroshiki

Anurag69

Platinian
Jul 27, 2019
India
I've had a few people ask me how to use Game Guardian to edit values in the game, so rather than explain individually I've quickly thrown a guide together, using the Empathy attribute as an example.

You can use the same method in the example for most things in the game including attributes, friendship and dating levels, pages, books, club levels, magizoology level, creature xp, as well as editing event values. I've only tested clean sweep, crests, and dueling.

If you don't know the current value, use a fuzzy search, otherwise a known value will take less tries to find your result. Attribues, friendships etc.. are cumulative so the overall value is all of the levels added together. A fuzzy search is probably quicker than working that out.

Note: There are probably quicker methods of using the XOR key, but the method shown is the one I've used for over 2 months and it works fine for me.

View attachment 515071
Will it work on Non rooted device?

Anurag69

Platinian
Jul 27, 2019
India
It's a glitch related to the current Full Marks event, which will go away in a few days. We don't recommend playing the game during Full Marks because it's one of the only multiplayer events in the game. If you or someone else in your FM group gets reported, you may end up getting banned because Jam City can tell whether or not you've been using cheats.

Full Marks will be over on April 21st at 9PM UTC. Don't log into the game until after that time. Consider joining one of the Discord servers so you can stay abreast of any Full Marks or House Pride events in the future.
Can you share the name or discord link in my dm

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Will it work on Non rooted device?
No, I think that game guardian requires a rooted device to work. If your account is linked to facebook you could always log in on a rooted device (or an emulator if you don't have access) to make the edits and then go back to your original device.

You can install bluestacks on a pc and it is very easy to root. You just need to edit "bluestacks.conf" at "C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks_nxt" and change bst.feature.rooting to 1 and enable_root_access to 1, then set file to read only.

Reactions: Anurag69
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic