PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Can you share the name or discord link in my dm
Join the r/HPHogwartsMystery Discord Server!

Check the announcements in the server every day around 9pm UTC (figure out when that is in your own timezone), that's when most updates and events are released. If you see anything related to Full Marks or House Pride, stop playing the game until the day the event ends.

Reactions: Anurag69

nohemy dubon

Platinian
Apr 28, 2024
FgGjkkkkkQUOTE="waffleman333333, post: 4225067, member: 3176142"]
¡Gracias por subir esto! Me estaba cansando mucho del tiempo de reutilización de TLSQ de 24 horas. ¡Ni siquiera sabía que se podían guardar variables así! Tan pronto como termine Full Marks la próxima semana, probaré esto.
[/CITA]

SamWulfric

Platinian
Dec 10, 2021
Brasil
Bro, I know this is not the place to ask for mods, but you are so good at this, you made such a good mod for this game. You could make a mod like this for Zepeto 🥺🥲

morryleer

Rookie
Apr 1, 2024
Good day everyone! I managed to solve the facebook log-in with the 5.2.2 - 5.5.1 upgrade method. Here's what I did step-by-step (non-rooted device)
- Make sure your facebook app is deleted
- Install modded 5.5.1
- Click on New Game button in settings and reset your progress
- Immediately close the game
- Delete the modded app and install 5.2.2 mod version
- This time you should have a "Later" option when it asks you to upgrade the game
- Without deleting 5.2.2 mod version, upgrade to 5.5.1 mod version.

(What I'm guessing is by choosing to reset your progress, the game deletes EVERY gamefile from your device therefore thinking it's going to be installed for the first time, but by closing the app immeditately, that process never starts and you can install the 5.2.2 as if you were doing it for the first time.)

Truly hope this helps! :)
Will I loose any progress?

Blagult

Platinian
Jun 8, 2023
We all need patience, guys. The new app update (5.9.1) doesn't seem to be readily available most places yet.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I can no longer access the mod with version 5.2.2 for Facebook and then update it to the recent version, does anyone know a solution?
I play the game on PC

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I can no longer access the mod with version 5.2.2 for Facebook and then update it to the recent version, does anyone know a solution?
I play the game on PC
Are you following JackVanReyes' guide on how to log in with Facebook? His is the most detailed. Gotta follow the instructions exactly or it won't work.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic