PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

MD73

Rookie
Dec 15, 2021
England
I seem to have a ban. After not playing for about a week.
Is there anything i can do to fix this?
No. They will know you have used a modified app. There is nothing to do bar start again. Top tips to not get banned: In PvP events like Full Marks never rank high or else all it takes is one person out of the 25 to submit a report and you'll be flagged up. In all my time of using this app I have never seen JC ban someone willy nilly.

Jd9

Platinian
May 17, 2019
Spain
Coins don't work on Quidditch friendlies and a few other things. they redirect you to buy coins if you don't have enough.

Duškync

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 5, 2020
Czech Republic
No. They will know you have used a modified app. There is nothing to do bar start again. Top tips to not get banned: In PvP events like Full Marks never rank high or else all it takes is one person out of the 25 to submit a report and you'll be flagged up. In all my time of using this app I have never seen JC ban someone willy nilly.
Better is doesnt participate in any event
But you are right
I dont play full marks so much just 100 points sometimes and im not banned i just play story mode or quiditch story. But sometimes i think if they can catch you cheating in story mode or not...

Reactions: Jojo62700
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic