PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

serhiy1994

Platinian
Nov 29, 2021
Ukraine
No. They will know you have used a modified app. There is nothing to do bar start again. Top tips to not get banned: In PvP events like Full Marks never rank high or else all it takes is one person out of the 25 to submit a report and you'll be flagged up. In all my time of using this app I have never seen JC ban someone willy nilly.
In other side: imagine you're playing on LICENSED app 24/7 and really earned the Top-1. And got ban. Not fairly xD

wenaele

Platinian
Feb 24, 2020
Montreal
Hey, this mod is great, but rn it keep on giving blakc screen. I play like 5min then the screen get black and I have to restart the app. Pretty annoying.

Ørsted

Rookie
Jun 15, 2021
Nobody's CIty
Could someone who has reached 7y ch20 tell me if they managed to get to ch21? Due to the bug in the manticore lesson, it is only possible to pass by asking support for help, unfortunately

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Could someone who has reached 7y ch20 tell me if they managed to get to ch21? Due to the bug in the manticore lesson, it is only possible to pass by asking support for help, unfortunately
In the future, Reddit helps a lot with this problem. If you encountered this bug, unfortunately you have to write to support so they can manualy move you into next chapter. Some people don't encountered this, because they don't have any Manticore lesson. That lesson was mean to be for later, that's why people can't move past it.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic