PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ilovecoffee

Rookie
Feb 9, 2022
Indonesia
Do you have mod version 4.1.4? because in my Playstore still use that version and because I am having problems, after I use the mod with version 4.1.5 then I buy a lot of energy and after that I install the application from the playstore, which is still version 4.1.4, when I log in to my account, it's always request update from playstore. I can't play using the original app.

Same on IOS, because usually after I buy energy using a mod on android, I play on IOS and now the game asks for an update too on IOS. This bugging me because i can't play.
Great,the game has been updated on ios so now i can play using the original app 😄

Thanks for the mod!

Reactions: Karthick Sridhar

Mori_Whale

Rookie
Jan 27, 2022
London
I don't know why I keep getting banned from this game. I don't even participate in events. It's my third acc that got banned, it took me a lot of time to play (I reached 7th year one time and 5th year two times) but it was for nothing

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic