PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Drayyvon

Rookie
Dec 3, 2021
Germany
Is it really save to buy huge amount pages or is there no real chance to get banned for it? I dont really like to take this risk cause i spend a lot of time and yeah but it would be really nice to have that many pages

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
Is it really save to buy huge amount pages or is there no real chance to get banned for it? I dont really like to take this risk cause i spend a lot of time and yeah but it would be really nice to have that many pages
I got banned b4 so i know its a matter of time b4 i wil get ban again. that's why i took advantage of current opportunity

aksjai03

Platinian
Dec 18, 2021
New Delhi
it happend to me 2 times, you can try to contact the support, but for me it was useless no one answered once banned you will remain so, you must pay attention to the events, do not use cheat with them, this is the only thing that i know is dangerous, but maybe there are other security check but honestly i doesn't know them, but before throw all away try the support and see what happen finger crossed
How did you get banned? What did you do differently?
I contacted support and they mentioned that you are using apk with a different script and we do not tolerate cheater accounts.... I was using this mof from last 3 years, just suppose was at wrong place at the wrong test.

aksjai03

Platinian
Dec 18, 2021
New Delhi
it happend to me 2 times, you can try to contact the support, but for me it was useless no one answered once banned you will remain so, you must pay attention to the events, do not use cheat with them, this is the only thing that i know is dangerous, but maybe there are other security check but honestly i doesn't know them, but before throw all away try the support and see what happen finger crossed
I did contact them, they said you are using apk with different script and we do not tolerate cheaters. I was using this mod for last 3 years but I suppose I was at wrong place at wrong test... It seems no luck with support as they stopped replying after few emails.

Reactions: Shekhar786

catalinastnc

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2018
București
I got banned b4 so i know its a matter of time b4 i wil get ban again. that's why i took advantage of current opportunity
Did you ever buy a package with real money on the accounts that you got banned? I have 1 account which finally got to year 7 with no ban, but I'm thinking it's cuz i bought a pack with 4 outfits at one point with the original apk. Maybe they are hoping to squeeze more money in the future 😂

Barto150

Platinian
Jun 22, 2022
Poland
Did you ever buy a package with real money on the accounts that you got banned? I have 1 account which finally got to year 7 with no ban, but I'm thinking it's cuz i bought a pack with 4 outfits at one point with the original apk. Maybe they are hoping to squeeze more money in the future 😂
More Likely You just happened to be in group events without anyone reporting someone from this group. All about luck.

My previous game got banned on Year 6 chapter 34 (Edit: and I bought here 2 packs with outfits) I think, just because someone reported my group in full marks.

Now, I'm not playing any events that has any form of team play when people can report me, that is: House Pride, Full marks.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic