PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

LEgi0n

Platinian
Jun 27, 2018
Germany
Thanks for your reply prince1972, that's actually the option I was using until now so that's good to know it's the best one. I hope I won't get banned.
I'd like to add that you really shouldn't try to buy/active event boosters with the currency hack. It usually results in an error message, which might tip JC off.
Also don't try to get too high of a score in events like House Pride or Full Marks.
Also also don't active the auto-save mode of the mod. It's extra work to turn on/off the cheats manually but it's the safest way to use the mod in my opinion.

Personally I use only play the modded game only.
I only activate the energy mod after I used all of my accumulated energy.
The currency hack gets only turned on for purchasing customization and skipping wait timers and then immediately turned off until next usage.

Of all accounts I run only one got banned. And that's probably because I tried to active an event booster with the currency hack...

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic