PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
sorry for the late reply
no,i dont think paying JC with muggles money gives you immunity from being banned. (having said that, on another game (not HPHM ) i did pay real money and the account was not banned even though they must have known i was cheating )

as for how i was banned..to make a long story short. i was at year 7 and the last chapter ( at that time ) was doing an assignment for Amos Diggory ( the man is a bad omen, he got his own son killed because he is such a bad luck, no wonder my account banned dealing with him haha ) so anyway, the mission got stuck. i complete it but it glitched and not register as complete ( i trayed every solution any one could think of..i even waited for a whole month on the hope the new game update will correct the issue. no luck . so i contacted JC to ask them to finish the assignment manually for me ( a procedure they gladly do for any non naughty player ) i knew when i contacted them that 99.9% chance i will get banned,,,and yes they were up to my expectations :)
What if I too get stuck on it when the time comes? I've heard there is a bug in a task of three broomsticks as well. Don't know if they have solved it. But in future if I ever had to contact JC, is it safe to first transport to the original version & then contact them? Will they find out?

Collagen

Rookie
Sep 21, 2022
Singapore
Many Side Quests & TLSQs failed to trigger in Y2 & 3 ? Is this because of using Mod?

Obv I cant contact Support 😂 So I guess I'm Screwed ??
I've tried contacting support, guess what.
They replied in email this. So in a nutshell don't contact Support. My account wasn't banned. I'm still playing and going well at Y6, chapter 10 now.

In the process of investigating this, we noticed unusual behavior consistent with cheating and/or unauthorized modification in the game. This modification towards the game’s code is flagged by our system and can result in the denial of support by our customer service team.

These accounts are in violation of our Terms of Service. 
We strongly recommend against downloading any program, manipulating device settings, and/or receiving assistance from unauthorized sources for modification, as it could potentially break the game and corrupt your account. Also, using unauthorized programs run the risk of exposure to malware guising itself as free items. Authorized versions can be found on the App Store, Google Play, and the Amazon Appstore.

Additionally, please remember to never give out your account information to a stranger, even if you intend to change the password. Because we cannot support modified games or predict the behavior, you are responsible for your game even if another person performed the modification.

Please take a moment to review our Terms of Service at the end of this message. We reserve the right to ban accounts for violations without prior notice.

Lina93

Platinian
Apr 5, 2022
West Bengal
Hello..thank you for the mod but please can you add two more functions in the menu please: "quidditch match always win" "unlock all spells in dueling" please

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic