PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
QUOTE="Knae, post: 3322561, member: 1363974"]
Can you update to 64 bit? I can't install it on my Pixel 7 Pro.
[/QUOTE]
Just play the game on your computer :)
Much easier, especially if you use turbo app for classes with one click 🤭

Knae

Rookie
Oct 6, 2020
Netherlands
QUOTE="Knae, post: 3322561, member: 1363974"]
Can you update to 64 bit? I can't install it on my Pixel 7 Pro.
Just play the game on your computer :)
Much easier, especially if you use turbo app for classes with one click 🤭
[/QUOTE]

I do hope it'll be updated to 64 bit soon. 32-bit for most phones is fading away rapidly. This is the first time I heard about turbo app tho. An option to skip classes, you say? Where can I find this? lol

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
I got banned on the official version (they say i used an altered versión), so, im starting a new game, but using this versión, cause fu$%#$ city jam c:

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I got banned on the official version (they say i used an altered versión), so, im starting a new game, but using this versión, cause fu$%#$ city jam c:
If you didn't use mod before they will give you your account back, simply write them on support. They sometimes ban unfairly people who play this game fair but then 100% give them their account back.

Reactions: NathanaelEKRH

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
If you didn't use mod before they will give you your account back, simply write them on support. They sometimes ban unfairly people who play this game fair but then 100% give them their account back.
Oh i already did it, they keep saying that i was using an unnoficial version of the app lol, i think they dont really care, maybe if i bought something they would return my acc, but since i was a f2p player, well ban for me

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic