PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
The only event that gets you banned is Full Marks and House Pride. Every other event is safe, (minus maybe the buy page with crystall)
Page with crystal? Wdym?
Also I think Club constellation isn't safe either? I have seen lots of people telling it, don't know why though

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Also I think Club constellation isn't safe either? I have seen lots of people telling it, don't know why though
Because if you start a new game and you have higher Courage, Empathy and Knowledy it's possible someone to report you
That's why I didn't completed this quest to be in a Club

Reactions: calangocover

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
Page with crystal? Wdym?
Sometimes you can buy pages with diamonds, and people have reported that they got banned from doing that.

However, I bought pages this October when it was available and I didnt get the ban hammer, so I guess I got lucky? Who knows. Maybe they got banned for other reasons.

I never got any issues with club or constalation events either. The more common reported bans come from either Full Marks or House Pride, those are the more dangerous ones.

Unless a JC employee comes here and explains how bans work, we can only speculate.

alicejanepd

Platinian
Mar 20, 2022
Spain
I have an issue with the mod. Suddenly, I opened the game and this popped up. I'll leave the translation:
"The app is not active. Right now, this app is not available and the developer is aware of it. You'll be able to log in when this app is reactivated."

So I tried reinstalling and downloading the game again, restarting my phone, forcing the app to stop and opening it again... Nothing works. Can someone please help me??

Thanks.
Screenshot_20221111-013312_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
I have an issue with the mod. Suddenly, I opened the game and this popped up. I'll leave the translation:
"The app is not active. Right now, this app is not available and the developer is aware of it. You'll be able to log in when this app is reactivated."

So I tried reinstalling and downloading the game again, restarting my phone, forcing the app to stop and opening it again... Nothing works. Can someone please help me??

Thanks.
View attachment 468898
its a general error, even with the official app, the fb page of hogwarts mistery said that they're looking at it

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Because if you start a new game and you have higher Courage, Empathy and Knowledy it's possible someone to report you
That's why I didn't completed this quest to be in a Club
Isn't club constellation event where we collect dragon/sphinx/hipogriff points to collect star nodes and complete the constellation? And also there's the global event coming for a time inbetween?
What are you talking about?

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
So, house pride event is coming on 13 november.
Can we login those days without taking part on the event, or we need to avoid logging in while the event is on? :c

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic