PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I bought all the three outfits I didn't have the diamond for 😨 I did it last time and got away with it, so I thought it would be fine this time as well 🥹 Now I am worried :<
I'll uninstall the game for now & check after a few days hope the ban don't hit me I've yet to finish the storyline
I survived the purchase :D

Reactions: Jaimee330

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
Today I read a message
You have beebaord
I have been banned for violation of jam city regulations! Why? What should I do?
First, why u used all that spaces? .-.

Second, probably u played Full Marks and cheated a lot, so someone reported you. Or u played normally, but there was a cheater on your group, so another student in your group reported him, and when JC checked on your group they ban everyone with an edited apk.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
I know right. And I already purchased one set. I cannot control myself lol. But I only go for the outfit. No books pages or anything. I have yet to buy all the creatures but I will patiently collect the books. Outfits, however, are my weekness :p
I also survive the previous brilliant bargain and i'm buying as much pages on this bargain and i never heard anyone got banned from the brilliant bargain

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I survived last BB. I've also played last FM and came out unschated. What I noticed from last FM, one of my throwaway account got flagged for this FM since I've faced obvious cheaters in my group (I know when I spot one). That account was rarely faced cheaters (from the way I observed) in many previous FMs and HPs. The only difference was, I bought something from last BB using hack (I didn't buy anything from any BBs, MM keys, wardrobe and always keep my energy below 600 all the time to experiment on this), then I got my account flagged. So I assume, if you're using hack when buying something in-game, you won't get banned, but your account will automatically get flagged. If you're get flagged, then you'll get sorted with more cheaters in FM and HP. I've read from another that buying too many pages got them banned, but I've hoarded many pages, creatures foods, bought all TLSQs and spells from Memory Book in another account (quite old) and still safe. Maybe they turned them pages immediately to books? Idk. Never tested it.

Reactions: Rizkiakai

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
i've heard, if you convert page to book JC can be easier detect the hack. but, i didn't know how they work for this.
Like how exactly they detect it? I've only known that your account will only get checked if someone reported you or someone reported an unusual behavior in your group during FM and HP. But, there's another global event which all included, that is Club Constellations. You don't necessarily compete against another players here, but it's still an event where player meets player nonetheless. Although I doubt JC would check all account participating, but it's not an entirely zero chance. If what gave them away was unreasonable amount of books, then many Y7 players who have played legally since 2018 and stacking many books (also other resources) would also get banned. I assume what set us apart from them is our altered game's code by using this modded APK. Hence come to my conclusion, even changing your app to the original app from playstore would not absolve you from any background check done by JC. Aside from all G-Bo's hard work by countering their anti-cheat system, keeping a low profile is the only way for us to stay till the end I guess.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Like how exactly they detect it? I've only known that your account will only get checked if someone reported you or someone reported an unusual behavior in your group during FM and HP. But, there's another global event which all included, that is Club Constellations. You don't necessarily compete against another players here, but it's still an event where player meets player nonetheless. Although I doubt JC would check all account participating, but it's not an entirely zero chance. If what gave them away was unreasonable amount of books, then many Y7 players who have played legally since 2018 and stacking many books (also other resources) would also get banned. I assume what set us apart from them is our altered game's code by using this modded APK. Hence come to my conclusion, even changing your app to the original app from playstore would not absolve you from any background check done by JC. Aside from all G-Bo's hard work by countering their anti-cheat system, keeping a low profile is the only way for us to stay till the end I guess.
That's exactly what i think, JC never checked our account unless it was reported or doing something that make us suspected of cheating like on the FM and HP event because we meet other player, but on BB event like this where we didn't meet any other player i don't think JC will check our accounts, i always keep my energy under 300 too and use the energy mod to finish some TLSQ and story related task and untill this day i never get banned

Reactions: Rizkiakai

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Here's also my question, if you got banned when your account is connected to Facebook, what did they ban? Just your game account or the email for that Facebook account? Does changing your Facebook email address count as "new" Facebook, hence when you start over and link again to Facebook it'll not recognize the "new" Facebook account? Well, I have yet tested this..

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic