PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Zrazk

Platinian
Jan 17, 2023
Jamaica
Holy shit! i didn't know HP and FM events will get me banned, a few days ago i played a FM event and won the damn thing, i decided to be moderate about it and kept the pace with other players. But shit am i gonna get banned for this?

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
This version says 4.8.0 but in play store it's still 4.7.5
Don't forget that the game is country restricted
On my phone OPPO which i bought from the Philippines,Asia on the app market,it says that in Asia the game is still on 4.7.4
Screenshot_2023-01-28-22-53-12-26_9d6ca196173956b012958210db5a71fe.jpg

Reactions: Zrazk

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
Holy shit! i didn't know HP and FM events will get me banned, a few days ago i played a FM event and won the damn thing, i decided to be moderate about it and kept the pace with other players. But shit am i gonna get banned for this?
No no, you are getting it wrong. What gets you ban is that someone on your group reports you or a member on it. If in your group one of the members reports another member, JC will check on every player thats when you get ban. Technically u could play it and, with a little bit of luck, no one in the group report another member and you could be fine, but outside there are a lot of stupid players that use the mod and cheat on these pvp events, thats why isn't safe xd

Reactions: Zrazk

Zrazk

Platinian
Jan 17, 2023
Jamaica
No no, you are getting it wrong. What gets you ban is that someone on your group reports you or a member on it. If in your group one of the members reports another member, JC will check on every player thats when you get ban. Technically u could play it and, with a little bit of luck, no one in the group report another member and you could be fine, but outside there are a lot of stupid players that use the mod and cheat on these pvp events, thats why isn't safe xd
Ahh I feel relief knowing that, thx for explaining, I'll have to be more careful going forward :)

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic