PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

vaizardjin10

Platinian
Dec 11, 2021
Philippines
No no, you are getting it wrong. What gets you ban is that someone on your group reports you or a member on it. If in your group one of the members reports another member, JC will check on every player thats when you get ban. Technically u could play it and, with a little bit of luck, no one in the group report another member and you could be fine, but outside there are a lot of stupid players that use the mod and cheat on these pvp events, thats why isn't safe xd
So how to avoid this? Is it possible to not join full marks event at all? I've just started playing and want to know the do's and don't of this game when using mod.

Reactions: NathanaelEKRH
Jan 25, 2023
Germany
Thank you. Same case with House Pride event? I think I've already been included in this time FM. I'll just hope no one reports anyone in my current group.
I would like to know that too. I looked on reddit but as it seems, there is an ongoing event like every day. So i never would be able to login safely.

Maybe there is someone here with already gained experience, on what we should do and avoid?

Are we forced to participate in every event? And which event is risky?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic