PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
So how to avoid this? Is it possible to not join full marks event at all? I've just started playing and want to know the do's and don't of this game when using mod.
Yes, just dont join when the events starts (search the hogwarts mystery reddit, and then join their discord), they datamine every event in game and post 3-4 days before full marks begin, so you can plan everything ^^

Jan 25, 2023
Germany
Yes, just dont join when the events starts (search the hogwarts mystery reddit, and then join their discord), they datamine every event in game and post 3-4 days before full marks begin, so you can plan everything ^^
So is FM the only event where you shouldnt log in, and the others are fine?

Even House Pride?

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I got banned a 3rd time. What can I do to recover my account as I couldn't log into Facebook with the APK even through Parallel App which I installed on my phone View attachment 488655
Sorry. You won't get it back. That's how it is. You gotta leave the game or try from the start. Mind asking what did you do wrong? Participated in FM or any other event? Did you make a purchase from Brilliant Bargains event? Please help us other players out with your information.

Reactions: icecream52
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic