PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
Is the chocolate frog event safe to take part in? I haven't used the mod of money just the energy one. That too just for a moderate amount. And can please someone let me know what events gets me banned except for hm and fm

Reactions: icecream52

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Well, it was good while it lasted, but I was banned. Was finally in 7th year so I'm not starting again. Goodbye friends, good luck to the rest of you 😁

Reactions: icecream52

vaizardjin10

Platinian
Dec 11, 2021
Philippines
Well, it was good while it lasted, but I was banned. Was finally in 7th year so I'm not starting again. Goodbye friends, good luck to the rest of you 😁
Sorry to hear that. May I ask what do you think is the reason of your account getting banned? I just started couple of days ago and was hoping to also reach year 7+. Currently on year 2 building up my attributes.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Sorry to hear that. May I ask what do you think is the reason of your account getting banned? I just started couple of days ago and was hoping to also reach year 7+. Currently on year 2 building up my attributes.
Not sure, probably FM. Even tho no one had any crazy points (I think first had like 2k) so not sure who would have a reason to report. So avoid Full Marks, good luck.

vaizardjin10

Platinian
Dec 11, 2021
Philippines
Not sure, probably FM. Even tho no one had any crazy points (I think first had like 2k) so not sure who would have a reason to report. So avoid Full Marks, good luck.
Thank you. Sadly to say I was already included with this time FM without my knowledge so I'm just playing it normally. If I get banned immediately I'll just take it a sign to move on to a new game. XD

KnightCrow

Rookie
Oct 8, 2019
Turin
yep i got banned too today (probably for the full marks event), i'll try to restart with a new account maybe in the future.. If anyone has a list of guidelines to follow to avoid the ban I would be grateful ^^

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Thank you. Sadly to say I was already included with this time FM without my knowledge so I'm just playing it normally. If I get banned immediately I'll just take it a sign to move on to a new game. XD
Yes, don't log into the game when FM is running. Go on HP/reddit page so you know when it's starting. Also avoid House Pride. You can log into game, but avoid doing classes or anything than can get you 25 points which will sorte you into the group. Any other event should be safe since it's not with real players.

vaizardjin10

Platinian
Dec 11, 2021
Philippines
UPDATED TO v4.8.1 !
Thank you. May I ask if its possible to download the original apk only? My younger sister would also like to play to game but she has no idea how to use mods so I was wondering if I can provide an original apk for her. Because in our playstore the game version is still stuck at 4.7.5.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I'm really sorry to hear that. This is why FM is no good at all. Sometimes, people just like to report even though there's no apparent competitor to avoid getting sniped at the end. My journey is still long. I hope I could last as long as possible.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic