PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Depends, I had FMs where:
1)people had 1 million points
2)Another FM where several people were removed from the event.
And to this day, y7 I am still not banned.
Just don't collect the boxes/have abnormal amount of points and you'll be fine. The ones where, I THINK, You truly can't do anything Is the costellation event, in specific, the party where you contribute points for common rewards and the event where you have to contribute house points with other players.
Not having absurd stuff like 9 million Energy/gems and High stats per the relative year Is also a good deterrent.
That's just luck. My group rarely had 4.5k at the top on the last day of the event. Someone report & I got banned too despite not even making 1 point forgot about collecting it. I forgot FM was going on so I had logged in. Now I have to start from the very beginning. I do this because I had just started year 6 so don't know much about the storyline. This time I am mostly only focusing on that & not creatures & outfits (my weakness). But it's upto you. Stay safe & keep playing or risk your year 7 account.

Reactions: Pretender Saint

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Depends, I had FMs where:
1)people had 1 million points
2)Another FM where several people were removed from the event.
And to this day, y7 I am still not banned.
Just don't collect the boxes/have abnormal amount of points and you'll be fine. The ones where, I THINK, You truly can't do anything Is the costellation event, in specific, the party where you contribute points for common rewards and the event where you have to contribute house points with other players.
Not having absurd stuff like 9 million Energy/gems and High stats per the relative year Is also a good deterrent.
Also these days JC is more active in banning people. I had survived lots of FMs & even bagged some good number of 1st spot outfit rewards. But now it's different. When someone report everyone's account gets checked & if found guilty you're straight banned & no way to get it back.

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
Also these days JC is more active in banning people. I had survived lots of FMs & even bagged some good number of 1st spot outfit rewards. But now it's different. When someone report everyone's account gets checked & if found guilty you're straight banned & no way to get it back.
What about brilliant bargains? Can i use the hack there after the fm event is over.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
FM and BB is now always together huh? So that's why when i log in and want to buys some pages there is FM going on for the same duration as BB

Now this is suck, i can't freely buy pages as much as i want anymore because if there is BB, it will definitely has FM going on too

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
FM and BB is now always together huh? So that's why when i log in and want to buys some pages there is FM going on for the same duration as BB

Now this is suck, i can't freely buy pages as much as i want anymore because if there is BB, it will definitely has FM going on too
It will stay for another hour after fm is over so you still have a chance i guess

akaislot

Rookie
Jan 1, 2023
Gabon
Hi. I need some help. I'm using the newest mod version 4.8.1. I'm in year 4 chapter 7. I finished chapter 8 of year 1 quidditch a week ago. But until now, I still don't have quidditch chapter 9 as know as THE COMET side quest. What can I do now?
This happens when u rush the game. Its NOT related to the mod.

So, you probably have a big amount of TLSQ's pending (skipped side quests not done in hidden que)

If you want to catch up the only thing to do is wait . Unfortunately you can't choose which TLSQ backlog will trigger & there is a 24hour CD on the triggers (AFAIK)

I was literally in your shoes lol. Y4C4 & restarted because of it. Now just doing the complete chapter & the TLSQ (if there is anyone for that chapter/time)

You can use the link below and see when TLSQ's are suppose to trigger under each year:

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
This happens when u rush the game. Its NOT related to the mod.

So, you probably have a big amount of TLSQ's pending (skipped side quests not done in hidden que)

If you want to catch up the only thing to do is wait . Unfortunately you can't choose which TLSQ backlog will trigger & there is a 24hour CD on the triggers (AFAIK)

I was literally in your shoes lol. Y4C4 & restarted because of it. Now just doing the complete chapter & the TLSQ (if there is anyone for that chapter/time)

You can use the link below and see when TLSQ's are suppose to trigger under each year:

To be honest i rarely open the game anymore for almost 2 month, i just open when i feel like it or if there is BB, so i haven't done any TLSQ lately, but before this happen i always do TLSQ and rarely do the story 😅

I'm in year 6 by the way

Repin

Platinian
Jul 9, 2018
Indonesia
My game always crushed or force closed, anyone here with the same problem? I cant even play more than 5 min. Currently i'm selecting clubs and it keep force closed i cant progress any further. Any help?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic