PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra
My game always crushed or force closed, anyone here with the same problem? I cant even play more than 5 min. Currently i'm selecting clubs and it keep force closed i cant progress any further. Any help?
Yea it always does im in year 4 and it still hasn't been fixed. I wanna know too if there is something

teajazzwe

Rookie
Feb 9, 2023
USA
Thank you my man!!

Clearing cache didn't fix it, but clearing ALL DATA and cache and logging back in (in my case, through facebook) fixed the issue.

(Remember if you do this to backup your account!!)
Hi, I have been getting that "Refresh Tiles" error for months now and havent been able to play the game. Would you please be able to run me through the steps of backing my account and logging out of FB? I tried clearing cache it didnt work and I am not sure how to log out of FB without losing my game. I would be grateful for your help, thank you!

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
UPDATED TO v4.8.1 !
Would it be possible in a future update to introduce a mod/hack that allows players to directly alter certain variables, like maxing out their Courage/Empathy/Knowledge attributes or adding a function that lets players select C/E/K dialogue choices regardless of their level? I super appreciate the fact that you're keeping this mod up to date and it has some impressive features as-is, but it doesn't really take the grind out of the game. It just makes the grind slightly faster. I'd much rather skip the grind and get straight back into progressing the story!

Reactions: akaislot

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Would it be possible in a future update to introduce a mod/hack that allows players to directly alter certain variables, like maxing out their Courage/Empathy/Knowledge attributes? I super appreciate the fact that you're keeping this mod up to date and it has some impressive features as-is, but it doesn't really take the grind out of the game. It just makes the grind slightly faster. I'd much rather skip the grind and get straight back into progressing the story!
sadly that not gonna be possible. But I wonder where the sense of playing this game would keep anyways if you take out the grind, play the chapter in 10min and then wait 6 months for the next xD?

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
sadly that not gonna be possible. But I wonder where the sense of playing this game would keep anyways if you take out the grind, play the chapter in 10min and then wait 6 months for the next xD?
I'm only in Year 3 currently, so there's enough of a buffer that I won't get bored working my way through the story. But I've never been a fan of grinding in video games, it's a cheap tactic to artificially extend the length of time you spend playing a game while achieving very little in the process. I've heard of other modders finding ways to edit those values, but I don't know if it's just a rumor or if it's fake or something.

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I'm only in Year 3 currently, so there's enough of a buffer that I won't get bored working my way through the story. But I've never been a fan of grinding in video games, it's a cheap tactic to artificially extend the length of time you spend playing a game while achieving very little in the process. I've heard of other modders finding ways to edit those values, but I don't know if it's just a rumor or if it's fake or something.
sadly I cannot help on that wish my friend

Reactions: akaislot

kilivab584

Rookie
May 27, 2020
Jjj
There is mod but it's outdated.

Repin

Platinian
Jul 9, 2018
Indonesia
Sir could u fix the crashed/force closed problem please? Is it because the mod or the game it self? I have strong connection but i doubt connection is the problem. I cant do first semester graduation quest, everytime i try to do it it just crashed.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Hi, I have been getting that "Refresh Tiles" error for months now and havent been able to play the game. Would you please be able to run me through the steps of backing my account and logging out of FB? I tried clearing cache it didnt work and I am not sure how to log out of FB without losing my game. I would be grateful for your help, thank you!
I don't know about logging out of FB but "refresh tiles" maybe because of you keeping the mod on. Keep it off especially when you are entering the game. Best way is to on it only when you need to use the mod eg. when you want to buy the MM key

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic