PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
hi, i think that is what got me banned lol.
i think someone reported the rank 1 guy in our group cos he had crazy high points, then everyone in the group was scanned for cheating. it could ALSO be that i clicked the boost 1.5x gem options and it showed an error message, thus alerting the system and banned me.

a few days ago, i bought out everything in the brilliant bargains box, but was able to progress to yr3 (it took me 3 days of playing with the mod to get to yr 3) with no problems. i could have been banned from that instead of full marks.

i also was the top scorer during house pride (before full marks). my house ranked last though.

how do you know when full marks/house pride are starting? the official game instagram/socmed don't announce it (unhelpful generic posts), and the fan subreddit has too many random posts. thanks

since full marks automatically place you in a group (you can't leave it), and you turn your mods OFF, AFTER the event has started, can the system detect you cheating if you don't open the game?
You can find about the upcoming events a few days before on reddit or discord. I use discord.

Reactions: icecream52

woohoo8989

Rookie
Mar 22, 2023
Malaysia
i read in another comment just today about how logging into fb saves your game file to fb, and not your phone. ah. that explains why my device ID was banned lol. so to confirm, if they ban you AFTER you logged into fb, your DEVICE doesn't get banned? i have logged into a burner fb account now.

i have already tried multiple cloning apps (including parallel), nothing worked. just a black screen when i launch the cloned game.

i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but could only find one cloner app that was removed from play store. it needed the premium, which i downloaded a mod for. same result, installed game but black screen.

my solution: i factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh.

after getting past the tutorial stage in yr1, the game's showing me 1day+ left of full marks. i've turned off my mods and have closed the game entirely. i've already maxed out my wardrobe and pets for attributes lol. will open it again in 2 days to see if i've been banned or not lol.

what events aside from full marks/house pride should we avoid opening the game app? does maxing out brilliant bargains trigger ban as well? i've only played up till y3 so i'm very new to this.
Thank you
Thank you!

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Now that pages are once again infinitely available to "buy" for gems during the brilliant bargains event, can anyone say definitely that it is safe to buy them in large quantities to stockpile?

I've searched through some of the older posts and seen people with 10's of thousands of pages, and the consensus was that converting them to books in large quantities was the thing that caused bans in some cases, but no one has said for certain.

VanillaSkyy

Support
Staff member
Support
VIP
Jan 15, 2019
Yaska's Basement
Now that pages are once again infinitely available to "buy" for gems during the brilliant bargains event, can anyone say definitely that it is safe to buy them in large quantities to stockpile?

I've searched through some of the older posts and seen people with 10's of thousands of pages, and the consensus was that converting them to books in large quantities was the thing that caused bans in some cases, but no one has said for certain.
Never make something that can't be done with a non-modded apk. Buying thousands of pages doesn't sound like something normal (maybe if you're P2W, you can), so be smart and don't make that! :P
Remember: Always act like you're playing legit

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Never make something that can't be done with a non-modded apk. Buying thousands of pages doesn't sound like something normal (maybe if you're P2W, you can), so be smart and don't make that! :P
Fair enough :)

I just made it to year 6 so would be anoying to get banned at this point.

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Looool I just spammed the pages and pet food in the brilliant bargains, I wasn’t able to find info on how frequently BB happens from Google. Until JUST now when I found out about the events announcer in the discord. We’ll see if I get banned from spamming the BB box.
Very sage advice. Will follow from now on (and if I have to factory reset my phone to start over)

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Yes factory reset does it too. I had to do that too when i First got banned. Now I'm in year 5 chapter 15 and i think the thing is to go slow and use the mod only when necessary. Do not overdo it. We must keep our attributes and energy in a normal amount. I also avoid using the mod when not needed and use the actual available game items mostly. I purposely get my energy go to 0 at times. I take my time to complete the special quests as i like them very much. I also participate in full marks but haven't got banned yet. The highest i go is rank 5. And no the brilliant bargains doesn't gets u banned atleast it didn't get me banned.guess that's what has get me going.
You’re a gem, thanks for sharing your experience. Yeah that’s makes total sense

Reactions: Niks3810

SMGaming

Rookie
Mar 1, 2023
Jdiwja82jjs
@G-Bo ッ Can you please add notebook hacks? For example, similar to currency hack, the notebook prices of creatures, when hack is turned on, and our notebooks, becomes 0 (actually unlimited).... If you add it, it will be a great help, not that you haven't.... TYSM

AsherDevine

Platinian
Sep 12, 2019
Philippines

When I got back into playing last December I have around a thousand pages, got some more when I took advantage of the brilliant bargain boxes events these past months. Then I think it was last month or more recently when I converted all of them to notebooks since I needed to adopt more creatures for their quests. It was right after the last Brilliant Bargains, did all of that in one sweep and my account is still active. I don't know if my very long hiatus has a factor in that or not.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic